6 Random Item Challenge v4.0! (multiple media groups) - Due February 1 2018

very cool cards xela and joyce!

welcome BlueSkyHare, prayer_at_night, esew123 & Mushu! I'll get your numbers PM'd now :cute:

I'd like to give this a try. This will be my first at this kind of swap so we'll see how it goes.:)

Please put me in the 'Both' category. Is it OK to do some HD/HP along with MM on the same card?

welcome LindyLu! and yup, you can do HD and MM on the same card :cute:

i'll get your numbers pm'd to you now

I like handdrawing and using the collage technique, it depends on the items that you choose. In the doubt, I would like to join the Both Group!

I don't choose them, they're random. i have a random number generator that gives me 6 random numbers from 1 to 50 :cute: welcome and I'll send you your 6 random ones now! :)

and you can always change your group if you want at any time!

Please sign me up Kynara. hd/hp

welcome pschafe!

Can I change mine to the BOTH category please Kynara. Sorry to be a pain. I've decided I need to do a bit more collage or I'll never get any better. I might get those inspiration sticks out and have a play. They've been lurking untouched since I joined that swap.

I would like to join the BOTH group.

I'm game. Sign me up for the BOTH group please.

welcome! I've only just now got online for today and am half asleep, i'll get your numbers PM'd to you tomorrow. I'm afraid i'll jumble it up if I try tonite :twitchy:

Can I change mine to the BOTH category please Kynara. Sorry to be a pain. I've decided I need to do a bit more collage or I'll never get any better. I might get those inspiration sticks out and have a play. They've been lurking untouched since I joined that swap.

no problem! :)

Love the cards amyfaerie and siempie_h!

First 2 cards finished and I've managed to use all 6 items on these 2 cards. Let's see what I come up with for the next 2

Back
Top Bottom