Band Names Made Visible - Open Media due Feb 1st.

Oh lurkers out there... come join....

You could even do a Band theme....

The Eagles, Flock of Seagulls, the Black Crowes -- look Byrds!! :)

Agreed! The Chilies would have been cool!

I had thought about doing the Moody Blues. I had even mocked up some long faces that I was going to color blue, but ended up going in a different direction.

Another fun way to do this swap could be to make band name sentences. (Okay, maybe not a fun way to make cards, but still a fun way to think about names)
So I came up with..
The Vapors, after the fire--Adam and the ants? They might be giants!

Okay, so it doesn't completely work, but I still like Them. (see what I just did there :D)

Happy new year everyone! This swap still has a month to go, so if you wish to join the fun, you still have time.

Easiest Names? Wolfmoon did send a card that was all Pink (very clever);)

Not sure I'm coming up with anything else quite as easy as that. Somehow this made me think of Sonny & Cher- now that could be an interesting card...

Allegrae - love your cards! They've arrived safely and look great. Love Meatloaf and thanks for the extra!

Would love to see what else people can come up with! (And I dig They Might Be Giants). Anyone up for Barenaked Ladies?!? Heheh you had some great themes going there with foods and colors and such... How about tackling some oldies? Some great band names in the 50s and 60s...not sure how hard they might be to depict.

Back
Top Bottom