Cute lovably snails~due FEB 9

Hello all you wonderful card making art lovers.

Waiting for today's mail. Then Ill swap out cards. Then mail on Monday.
Ill have to mail international players on Friday. I found out that our local post office closes at 1pm I work until 3:30pm but on Fridays i get out at 10 Am
so Im going to call and find out my options

My returns arrived today! Thanks to HeatherO, Wooper, and Peacein_17 for the cute snails! And Moonrose442 for hosting!

Hello artsy friends! I was blessed to receive fabulousness from: ann_stebbing, Heather O, and mcgillisj. Thank you all! Also thank you to our lovely hostess Moonrose...your times has been greatly appreciated! ☆•*¨*•.¸¸¸.•*¨*•☆

Hey Moonrose442,
I must be doing something wrong....I received the cutest little snail cards and I want to give a "you rock" to the creators of my cards but I'm unable to find them on this forum. One is from Fancy BonJov and the other is from BeckyRose....my third card is from katroush and I found her easily. Can you tell me how to find the other two? thanks so much for all your work....You are a great hostess!
Barb

Barbsburnttree there are some that plat with out asking and if ask for my addy I just give it to them.
You rock is a nice thing to give but it not must, like Itrade. Some don't want the you rock

Back
Top Bottom