Rubber Stamps, stickers and scrap!~Due February 9

If your going to send card please do in the next few days. The due date is next Friday!!

Allso PLEASE ASK FOR MY ADDY. I no longer have PO BOX or Live in Hinckley. WE got a house now. But I did get cards forewarned here, I dont know how long that will happen.

Hello all you wonderful card making art lovers.

Waiting for today's mail. Then Ill swap out cards. Then mail on Monday.
Ill have to mail international players on Friday. I found out that our local post office closes at 1pm I work until 3:30pm but on Fridays i get out at 10 Am :huh:
so Im going to call and find out my options

Nice cards received. Many thanks to our hostess with the wacky clock hours! I think you are more organized than most people I know! Bravo! ...I'm heading off to rock my peeps. :)

My returns came today! Thanks for hosting Moonrose442! It was fun! And thank you sarat, Stahlrala, and Barbsburnttree for the awesome cards! Off to leave feedback now.

Thank you for mailing out my cards and hosting a really fun swap, moonrose422!! :notworthy:
I got cards from Colormetheworld, Stahlrala and sarat----thank you for cool cards.
I already 'rocked' everyone and gave our host an iT.:yes:

No give them time I'm in the USA and I'm now living in a small town , also your cards came late.
I mailed snails with them. The snail also were late. So just give some more time that all.

Back
Top Bottom