moonrose442

Thinking's Hard.
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date: Feb 9
Withdraw by date: when ever.
Number of Items - 3 for 3
Number of participants: unlimited
Mediums: Rubber Stamps , stickers and scrap booking embellish.

Rubber Stamps, stickers and scrap !

Lets do it again!!
Hi I see most of the swap say NO stickers NO stamps and NO scrap booking embellish.
So I say “Lets have one with those things”

The rules are that your cards must have two of the thing in the above mediums. Like you can scrap book embellish and rubber stamp. Then you can use stickers or stamps to embellish it. Hay If you can use all three elements well your doing good.

Here are card made for the last swap examples.
Stamps, stickers and scrap booking Oh My!

Remember to put your user name and the swap name on the back of your cards.
If your user name is not on top or clearly placed. it makes it hard to give out ITrades and Reps

Protect your ATCs in sleeves or plastic sleeves

US participants: self addresses stamped envelope for your returns. Put your user name on the back of envelope

International participants: Include a mailing label. I will take care of the envelopes and stamps.
Please remember to give yourself time for mailing some country’s can take longer for card to get to me. I’m in the USA

Please put the name of the swap on the back of the mailing envelopes.

When you receive your cards for the swap, please remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards from (That’s the YOU ROCK in blue)

If you must withdraw its ok. Just tell me an I will take you off. Oh an extra card is wonderful, but certainly not mandatory nor expected for participation.
Thank you!

Who wants to play

*FireFly
*Katroush
* Katroush
*Terrorgirl
*Donnacr *electicdesigner
*ThouArtDelyrias
*CastleQueen5
*pouringdiva
*pattisscrappin
*Suzi