Postage Stamp Extending the Scene-HandDrawn/HPainted, Due Jan 27

We've got the first mail call! :) of the swap

dithespy your beautiful cards have arrived! You did a really great job matching the dog's body to the dog's head in the one card. Perfect color. And I really enjoyed the lovely stamps you put on the outside of the envelope for mailing :)

Mail call! :)

ann_stebbing your fabulous cards have arrived! Great choice in stamps! Love them! Thank you for including a fourth card for me :)

welcome lurker bsvab :)

Wooper you've been posting some very nice postage stamp extending the scene cards in your available gallery. You are on a roll with it :) They are fun aren't they :)

Welcome lindalee! No internet for 3weeks sounds rough. Did you avoid the internet on purpose, or was it down due to circumstances out of your control. I wouldn't want to not have internet for more than a day - lol.

NO it was down as we had to switch hotspots. I had my smartphone for emails and such. But it really wasn't bad...just no streaming on gaia.com...which I did miss.

These are my cards: Emporer Penguins, Folksy Flowers, Tyrannosaurus Rex, and Desert Wolf
Mailing today! This was so much fun, as usual :)

I'm in awe of the fabulous cards being posted for this swap! I'd love to participate, but first must see if I can do some cards in time for the deadline...I've never done an extended postage stamp and Canadian mail being slower, I would need to get the cards done by the end of next week at the latest. For now, call me "lurking"...

Back
Top Bottom