Rosa

ATC Guru
Media
dEcEmBer biZaRre Holidays ~ Due December 20

Swap Due Date – December 20, 2017
Number of Cards - 3:3
Numbered of participants: 20
Medium: Open.

Continuing the tradition of Bizarre Holidays! Choose up to 3 holidays to create your ATCs. They can be the same holiday or 3 different ones. Please no politics, or drug related cards. All mediums are welcome. All cards should be made from holidays from this site: http://www.gone-ta-pott.com/weird_december_holidays.html

You can now plan ahead - all future bizarre holiday swaps will be due on the 20th of the month that you are making. Make it creative and finish the background …. please keep embellishments to a minimum (remember the postage!)

Things to remember …
• Shipping: Please send a SASE envelope (business size please), or just a label with your address (no tiny ones please) with a minimum of .47 cents or a forever stamp for US residents. I will mail the cards the amount of postage you send. Internationals please send $1. If you are international, and cannot send a dollar PM me and we'll work something out!
• Make sure your cards are the standard 3.5 x 2.5 size and properly secured in individual sleeves.
• Please remember to clearly write your username and the swap name on the back of all your cards, so you can get you rock points, and on the back of your mailing envelope.

I will give trader feedback and will also update the thread telling you your cards have arrived. In return I encourage you to give iTrader host feedback for me when you receive your swap returns, and you rock points for the artists whose cards you receive.

Remember ~ have fun!

1. ChronicReader ~ received
2. pouringdiva ~ received
3. Suzi ~ received
4. Marie ~ withdrawn
5. sillylily41 ~ received
6. Allegrae ~ received
7. Londonont1 ~ received

Last edited:
Rosa... I have to withdraw. I just can’t get them done this month. Too much family in the hospital. I’ve only been home two days and have to head out again. Next month will be better!

Back
Top Bottom