RAVISHING ROOSTERS Due February 5, 2018

Suzi

Finding my artistic self
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date: February 5, 2018
Signup/Withdrawl: none, just communicate, please.
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: unlimited
Media: HD/HP, mixed Media, pretty much anything goes, but please try to limit the use of stickers.

RAVISHING ROOSTERS Due February 5, 2018

This swap is all about Roosters! You can feature your Rooster any way you choose. He can be realistic, whimsical, hanging out with his chicken friends, or any other barnyard friends or props. Just as long as he is the main focus.

Be creative do your best work, and send in cards that you would be proud to add to your collection. I will do my best to swap media for media. Host cards are not required to play, but if you choose to send one, I will cherish it.

Cards are to be standard ATC size, 3 1/2" X 2 1/2" and the cards should be straight and sturdy and in an individual plastic sleeve. Please include swap name, user name, your real name, date and location on the back of all cards.

US participants, please send an address label and a forever stamp. I will provide the envelopes!

International participants, Please enclose an address label and a well concealed US Dollar bill. I will supply the envelopes. Any questions?? PM me.

When your cards are ready to mail, send me a PM for my address. Try to mail your cards early!! I like to be prompt in sending back your returns.

When you do receive your returns, please be kind enough to leave "you rock" points for the artist whose cards you received, and if you feel that I have done a good job as a host, please leave an ITrader for me.

Who would like to play?

1. ferretgirl ~~Received
2. CastleQueen5 ~~Received
3. Fandanie ~~Received
4. ann_stebbing ~~Received
5. dithespy ~~Received
6. xela7072 ~~Received
8. JenUrebel ~~Received
9. pouringdiva ~~Received
10. Katroush ~~Received
12. JoyceG ~~Received
13. ThouArtDelryias~~Received
14. barbsburnttree ~~Received
15. Lalka ~~Received
16. Donnacr ~~Received
17. Stahlrala ~~Received
18. Betsyg ~~Received
19. egg studio ~~Received
20. Seascape131 ~~Received
21.Bunnymther ~~Received
22. PaintedChairs ~~Received

Last edited:
Hi CastleQueen5, Fandanie and ann_stebbing! Great to have you all! I will sign you all up now.

You are welcome to lurk, Betsyg. I hope that you will decide to join us :yes:

For some time, I have been eyeballing, and wanting fiskars punch that is a rooster. They are on ebay and not terribly overpriced. I didn't buy it for the last rooster swap. I did see someone is selling punched roosters for about $2.

I am still on the fence about it cause really I found 4 rooster images in my file folder. But I think this is the second time I have wanted this punch.

I got a feeling I need to buy it.

I would probably have to buy it! I have no self control when it comes to that. I did not even know that fiskars had a rooster punch!

I went to ebay to look/drool over the rooster punch by fiskars. I have it on my watch list. I played around there til this morning. Then this morning I actually bought a LOVE word stamp. I have LIVE and LAUGH and never found the LOVE to buy. I am getting all 3 dang it, but I gave in. I guess I can resell the other 2 I don't need. AS IF , I will ever get around to loading the rubbers stamps I don't need. I can take them to the local Used book store, bookman's they will give me credit for craft stuff, but they don't really give you very much since they don't sell them for very much. I have gotten some great deals on these.

Anyway never bought the rooster.

I have been avoiding EBay lately. I bought a whole bunch of stamps the other month.... and I have yet to organize them. I will get to it...... when I have time...... :biglaugh: my workspace is a complete disaster. It is a miracle that I can get anything done at all.

Back
Top Bottom