Vinegar Valentines / Snarky Valentine Sayings, Due February 9, 2018

Returns went into the mail this morning.
Thanks to one and all for participating.
You folks really had your snark on!!!!!:swoon:

Perfect way to end the Week.
Fantastic cards arrived today from :Art_Junkie, Jenurebel,& Castle Queen5.
itrader for a wonderful host and you rocks for traders are on the way.

Thanks everybody for a fantastic swap!

Okay - got my YouRocks done for Linda4ATC, Boots, and VickyZ. Thanks so much! I loved this swap and hope to do more next year! Forgot how much I love snarky sarcastic sass.

I finally was able to steal a few minutes away from packing and worrying about our one remaining cat, who's grieving horribly the death of her sister on Friday (although a painful decision, it was for the best), to leave iTrader and you rocks. I got them done for everyone except CastleQueen. I keep trying, but I keep getting the message "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CastleQueen5 again." I don't believe I've left any for CQ5 in a while so I don't understand why it won't let me leave it. CQ5 - I LOVE "out of your league!" I'll keep trying to leave a 'you rock,' but in case this new site continues to refuse to allow me to do so, know that I think YOU ROCK!!

Ancient Planter
I know on the old site, when I would get that message, I would go and do some random you rocks to people and then come back and I would be able to You Rock the person that I was trying to leave one for in the first place .
Hope that helps. :)

Linda is correct. It takes 8 or 9 "You Rock" comments before you can give a second You Rock to the same individual.

Last edited:
It appears that about half of you have already received your returns.
I don't know why it takes longer for some of you (unless you are International), but the returns are coming.

Back
Top Bottom