Vinegar Valentines / Snarky Valentine Sayings, Due February 9, 2018

Too Much??

If I crossed over a line or offend anyone, I apologize. Sometimes I can be too much ..
So if these are not suitable let me know and I will tone them down..I had a few in mind that were even worse LOL!

I'm still lurking - got an idea for a couple, but haven't done them yet. I always like to get at least 2 done before I officially sign up.

As for Spotted Crow and the coffee one - my hubby knows to stay in bed for at least a couple of hours after I get up, just to give me time to have my coffee! Yup, smart dude. He doesn't drink coffee, but my grandfather got me started at age 5. :twitcy: so don't come near me until I've got a couple of cups down!

Ok soooooo ..I was telling Jenurabel about the cards I had made for this swap. And as I was reading them I realized I messed up .

it should say "as long as everything is as exactly the way I want. I am totally flexible "

I am going to try and fix it with out ruining the card. If I can't fix it. I will make something else.
Happy Holidays!!

Ok soooooo ..I was telling Jenurabel about the cards I had made for this swap. And as I was reading them I realized I messed up .

it should say "as long as everything is as exactly the way I want. I am totally flexible "

I am going to try and fix it with out ruining the card. If I can't fix it. I will make something else.
Happy Holidays!!

Wow I didnt even notice. I have that rubber stamps so I just skimmed it fast. the brain sure is easily tricked.

Welcome locatray.
I signed you up, and I sent you my address so you can mail your cards when finished.

It looks perfect, SpottedCrow.
Isn't it funny how our mind fills in the blanks.
I didn't even catch the missing word in the first posting until you pointed it out.

I have ONE made. Still thinking about more. Will try for it when I get back home tomorrow, as long as newly retired hubby doesn't drive me nuts already. Oh, I'll just put him to work taking down Christmas decorations. ;)

Hope you can get more made.
I always love your cards.

If hubby gets under foot, order some Schwann scones, and bake, and let hubby clean up the mess.

I made blueberry scones from scratch, and REALLY made a BIG mess, and had my hubby clean up.
It worked good. I got some more cards made........

Hope you can get more made.
I always love your cards.

If hubby gets under foot, order some Schwann scones, and bake, and let hubby clean up the mess.

I made blueberry scones from scratch, and REALLY made a BIG mess, and had my hubby clean up.
It worked good. I got some more cards made........

EXCELLENT idea, Vicki!! Except hubby is more the make a mess and leave it for me to clean up kind of guy. :arghh: We'll see what we can come up with to keep him busy and out of my hair ;) Maybe I should teach him how to make ATCs (and "build" houses!)?? Just my luck, he'd be better at it than I am.

Back
Top Bottom