PLAIN ZENTANGLES : CHRISTMAS TREES DUE JANUARY 29, 2018

Welcome to our swap akchick, glad you could play!

Sorry I have not been on, got the flu for Christmas and have only started feeling human this morning!

Sorry to hear that BlancoLobo. It's a miserable time to be ill. I used to come down with something like that most Christmas times when I was working a particular job that was MAD at Christmas, organising staff & kids Christmas parties, Christmas Decs for the building etc. etc. My body couldn't afford to be ill then, but every Christmas Eve, it caved it. Rotten. I hope you feel top notch by New Year.

Thank you Ann, I am feeling better. I am planning a very quiet New Year's at home. Do you have any plans for New Years Eve?

Monica you are welcome to lurk
but I hope you play!

We have never been great celebrants of New Year's Eve. We are not really party people, but live a quiet, simple life and love it that way. We'll be tucked up in bed before 'the bells' that's for sure. Have a great New Year everyone.

Right there with you Ann, we don't go out and celebrate here either. I much rather prefer a quiet evening at home with a fire in the fireplace and a good movie on the TV! I do wish everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year full of art!!!

An.M.Sudyka and karenr your lovely Christmas trees are here safe and sound!

Wow! awesome cards ThouArt, akChick and Monica Thank you all for posting the photos to the thread, nice to have such good looking cards to look at!

Monica does this mean you are not lurking any more????

Welcome to the Zentangled Christmas tree swap suzyq and Monica - so glad you decided to play with us!

ThouArt and akchick your fabulous trees are here safe and sound!!! Thank you both for awesome hostie cards too!

Suzyq and Monica - Welcome to the Zentangled Christmas Tree swap! Glad you got off the lurkers couch and decided to play!

ThouArtDelyrias and akchick your fabulous trees have arrived safe and sound, thank you both for the awesome hostie cards!

I just noticed that I had put two different dates as the due date! January 28 and 29th, the real due date will be January 29, 2018! Sorry about that one!

But so much fun to play with! I have a pack of 100 gel pens, and the twenty or so different shades of green I have were just so tempting...

Suzyq your awesome zentangled Christmas Trees have arrived.

GENTLE REMINDER THAT CARDS ARE DUE JANUARY 29TH

Back
Top Bottom