PLAIN ZENTANGLES : CHRISTMAS TREES DUE JANUARY 29, 2018

Chronic Reader and Monica your awesome cards are here safe and sound. Thanks for the hostie Chronic Reader!

Love the tangles shown so far! I sent my cards on the 11th. Glad to upload and share them before they arrive.
The shape is a cookie cutter. I used color pencil and graphite after tangling. I strayed a bit from the directions getting a little wild on the colors in the lower right, so opted to use a graphite background. I hope that is OK.
Happy New Year!

1_ZTrees4.jpg

AngelJoy you are welcome to join if you think your cards will get here in time, it's only 11 days from now.

dithespy I will let you know when they arrive.

BlancoLobo, same address as in the past?

I need to get tangling....they have been sketched out since I signed up but haven't touched them since...ugh

I love your cards AngelJoy!

Annie, yes the address is the same as before! Can't wait to see everyones cards!

SillyLilly41 your awesome cards have arrived safe and sound, thank you for the extra bits too!

Annie, I hope your day improves for you, I will keep my eyes open for your cards.

Received awesome cards and fabulous hostie cards from Magnifica, AngleJoy, Lorna, dithespy, and Rosa! Thank you all for the hosties!

Only a few more sets out and returns will be in the mail soon!

Back
Top Bottom