PLAIN ZENTANGLES : CHRISTMAS TREES DUE JANUARY 29, 2018

Sorry to lose you Suzi, hope you make some of the next zentangle swaps!

Hi All

I have not forgotten you all, I am waiting on one more set of cards, then I will swap out. Thanks for being patient!

OK, the cards have been swapped and went postal!!!! Finally!! Sorry for the delay, things got a whole lot crazy here these past few days. This was a really fun swap and the Christmas trees were very festive!! I hope you all love your returns! I love my host cards and all the extra papers and stamps you all sent THANK YOU!

If you can remember please let me know that your returns have arrived, especially you international players! Donnacr, it's now taking 22 days to get from your place to my place, lets see how long these returns take!

My trades came today & I'm happy to thank: ann stebbinng tree #3....ThouArtDelyrias no name on card.....and
ArtChick Tree #2 of 5. I'm tickled to own all of them, ladies:) Off to do You Rocks & ITrader for a fantastic host.

Trees have arrived! Thanks to our lovely hostess for a fun swap; ann-stebbing, sillylily41, and Pouringdiva for some great zen trees!

Thank you BlancoLobo for another fun, and well-hosted swap!

I received my returns from Lorna, dithespy, and sillylily41. Thank you all! Great trees! :)

Awesome!!! The returns are landing in their new homes!!! Thanks for letting me know you got them!

Thanks pouringdiva, I really appreciate your letting me know!

Wahoo! returns made it to Australia!! Thanks for the update Karen!

Thanks for letting me know your returns have arrived Chronic Reader! I appreciate it!

Anyone else receive their returns ?????

Back
Top Bottom