Inspirational Paint Chips Swap, Open Media, Due January 29, 2018

pouringdiva

ATC Guru
Media
Swap Due Date – January 29, 2018 (We are Full)
Signup/withdraw date – None-Please communicate
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants – 12, This is my 1st Swap and I am super excited.
Style: Open

I love paint chips. They have multiple uses besides just letting you see colors. You can use them for ATC or bookmark bases, create a calendar, or make art. I didn’t have any watercolor paper or nice cardboard available and needed to create 10 ATCs for a meet and greet. I thought let me see if one my many paint clip cards would work to create a quick colorful backgrounds. They came out cute. I also love sharing and receiving inspirational quotes. So, I thought I would combine these.

For my 1st swap, I would like you to use a paint chip as all or part of your background with at least one color name showing, and add an inspirational quote. This is open media so you can HD/HP, zetti, or collage it. Whatever makes you smile.

Your Inspirational Paint Clip creations:
*Must be 2.5” x 3.5” on paint clip background with at least one color name showing,with an inspirational quote, in individual plastic sleeve and sturdy.
*Should have your Username, location, and the swap Name on the back. If you would like you can also include your real name.
*If you need to drop, no problem, just communicate. No communication will result in a neutral iTrader.

Postage:
*USA – Please send a 49 cents stamp and a mailing label or sheet of paper with your address clearly written or typed for your returns. Please post in the thread when you are ready to mail your Inspirational Paint Chip creations, and I will PM you my address.

*International – I will cover return postage for the 1st 2 international players (just send a mailing label). All others, please send a well concealed $1 or used stamp from your country and a mailing label or sheet of paper with your address clearly written or typed for your returns. Please post in the thread when you are ready to mail your Inspirational Paint Chip creations, and I will PM you my address.

Other Details:
*I will be creating a personalized ATC for each player in your favorite color so, when you sign-up please include your favorite color.
*When you receive your returns, please leave YouRock comments for your fellow artists who created cards for your collection. Also, please leave Itrader comments for me as your hostess and to let me know you received your returns.

A hostess card is not required to play, but will be cherished if you choose.

Who would like to play in my 1st swap?

Players:
0: pouringdiva
1 smallgirl(1st IP) y, b, gr, or red- Received-returns received
2: Suzi-Yellow-Received-Returns received 2/8
3: Fandanie-Blue/green-Received
4:Allegrae-Green received returns recieved
5:BlueSkyHare-Green received- returns received
6 TSMarie- Orange and Purple-Received- returns received
7: Rosa- Red- received-returns recieved
8:CastleQueen5-Fall colors-Received- returns received
9: VickiZ-Black-Received
10: Karenr (2nd International player) Blue, green, purple international returns recieved
11Katelnorth-Black, brown-Received- International returns recieved
12:JenUrebel- Teal, blue, Burg-Received-returns received

Big Comfy Pink Lurking Couch
1. cinlan

Super Pink Waiting List
1. amyfaerie

Last edited:
I will be the first! What a great theme! :) One question-would you like the colour name of the paint chip to be showing?

Excellent Welcome smallgirl!!!! :jiggy:

Thank you for reminding me about the color name; Yes please. I will update the thread.

Also, what is your favorite color?
I will be the first! What a great theme! :) One question-would you like the colour name of the paint chip to be showing?

I went to Lowe's today and picked up an assortment of pinks, yellows and blues. I am excited to work on these cards. My favorite color is yellow.

Congrats on your first swap, pouringdiva--I would love to play!
You are TOO generous to make atc's for all players! :)
My fav is green, too (but I love all colors except light yellow).

Welcome BluSkyHare!!! Thanks, I have been so excited for the my Big Girl Date 11/29/17 I almost missed posting my swap!! LOL.
This site and everyone has been so nice and helpful, I thought I would do a little something!!!

Congrats on your first swap, pouringdiva--I would love to play!
You are TOO generous to make atc's for all players! :)
My fav is green, too (but I love all colors except light yellow).

Hello pouringdiva, I would like to play! I love your enthusiasm, and you have chosen a wonderful first theme! :)

It's hard for me to pick a favorite color, but I do love orange and purple.

Welcome TSMarie!!! Thank you! I am glad you like my 1st swap theme!! :jiggy:
Hello pouringdiva, I would like to play! I love your enthusiasm, and you have chosen a wonderful first theme! :)

It's hard for me to pick a favorite color, but I do love orange and purple.

Back
Top Bottom