Inspirational Paint Chips Swap, Open Media, Due January 29, 2018

I would like to play I think there is still a spot open? If not, I will go on a waiting list in case anyone drops out. I know I have some paint chips already, hoorah. I'm an international player, but I think you probably have 2 already anyway - even if not, I'm happy to pay my own postage - I have access to postage and US$ from visiting the US and from hosting swaps, so I'm in a good position...

As for my favourite colour, well, I have to admit I'm another one who really likes black. But I also really like brown (people look at me really strangely if I tell them my favourite colour is brown) so you could always go with that if it's easier. I know what YOUR favourite colour is, of course!

Sign me up too. I have a bulging pack of paint chips from selecting colors after the fire, and of course I pulled chips for future art projects ;) I love teals, blues, burgundy but any well done color will go into my collection. I don't work with yellow but I think yellow paint chips are very inspirational. Happy to be in your first swap.

Yay Vicki Z! Happy to sign you up.
I love Home Depot they have a huge selection of everything!!!

He probably still confused about that!!!!

Please sign me up.
My favorite color is black.

We went to Home Depot yesterday, and they had 7 different "blacks", from "Black Midnight" to "Fog" to a really, really, really deep blue, that was almost black, they called the paint chip "The Deep".
Then, in the parking lot, while we put our purchases into the truck, a total stranger came up to me and asked what my favorite color was.
I told him "black" and he said "Black" wasn't a color, pick another color.
I told him "black" was my favorite color and he didn't have to like it.

Poor man.....
He was giving away free flowers, but he only had red carnations and white carnations, so I would have needed to go through a bunch of colors to get from black as being my favorite color, to red or white, anyway.
The flowers were packaged in clear sleeves, and had a bow, and were nice, not dying junk.......
What a strange man!
Still trying to figure that one out.

Did I ask you to sign me up?
Please sign me up.

Welcome Karenr!!!! I am excited to sign up my 2nd International Player!!! And you are a newbie to this site. I remember when I first found atcsforall.com, I was nervous about sharing my art but everyone and I mean everyone has been so helpful and nice.
Can I play please? My favourite colours are cool colours - blue, green, purple!

Welcome katelnorth!!! Happy to sign you up.
I have a lot of paint chips too but I always pick up more when I go to Walmart, Home Depot and Lowes. I do have 2 international players but I am excited to have you join!
I would like to play I think there is still a spot open? If not, I will go on a waiting list in case anyone drops out. I know I have some paint chips already, hoorah. I'm an international player, but I think you probably have 2 already anyway - even if not, I'm happy to pay my own postage - I have access to postage and US$ from visiting the US and from hosting swaps, so I'm in a good position...

As for my favourite colour, well, I have to admit I'm another one who really likes black. But I also really like brown (people look at me really strangely if I tell them my favourite colour is brown) so you could always go with that if it's easier. I know what YOUR favourite colour is, of course!

Yay Welcome JenUrebel!! I am happy to sign you up!!! Yellow is becoming a nice 2nd favorite color for me! Its bright and cheery!!!
Sign me up too. I have a bulging pack of paint chips from selecting colors after the fire, and of course I pulled chips for future art projects ;) I love teals, blues, burgundy but any well done color will go into my collection. I don't work with yellow but I think yellow paint chips are very inspirational. Happy to be in your first swap.

I really like sunflowers but yellow is not a favorite color. I gravitate towards the green stem of the sunflowers. So my kitchen has sunflower cabinet handles but nothing else is yellow. My couch is green. So is the recliner.

I also like purple, purple purses, purple glasses, purple hair.

Back
Top Bottom