Inspirational Paint Chips Swap, Open Media, Due January 29, 2018

mail call-

JenUrebel you beautiful set arrived today! I love them all and the huge Paint chip they were sent on. Thanks for the hostie.

TSMarie- Your beautiful set arrived today as well! They are even prettier in person. Thanks for the hostie!

Yay happy mail!!!! smallgirl your beautiful set has landed in Texas and I love them all !!!! Thank you for the hostie and you are so right I will choose the pink one!!!

Dont forget to make me a lovely color of lavendar. I am surprised we are all not PINK for those who have had our cards arrive.

So I am sitting here right in front of my computer my phone, with it's handy dandy camera is right here with my photos. But alas my cord to make the computer talk to the phone, or maybe the phone talks to the computer is too far away. Too far! I am hungry too, I am resting on a heating bad cause well that is the way I roll. I need to knock off the last 100 pages in a book and get it off in the mail by the 23rd.

So. Sorry I dont have the updated photos of my favorite cards I mailed. Maybe tomorrow. I will will grab all the goodies in one place.

LOL!! I just updated and its the closest I could find to pink that I liked!!!
Dont forget to make me a lovely color of lavendar. I am surprised we are all not PINK for those who have had our cards arrive.

So I am sitting here right in front of my computer my phone, with it's handy dandy camera is right here with my photos. But alas my cord to make the computer talk to the phone, or maybe the phone talks to the computer is too far away. Too far! I am hungry too, I am resting on a heating bad cause well that is the way I roll. I need to knock off the last 100 pages in a book and get it off in the mail by the 23rd.

So. Sorry I dont have the updated photos of my favorite cards I mailed. Maybe tomorrow. I will will grab all the goodies in one place.

Here is a photo of a color by Behr called Elephant skin. The base is covered in pink modeling paste. With this company Behr the name of the color is hard to see on their greys. So I went in search of a second card to make the color name more visible. I asked Siri. She told me Behr, and Home Depot sells Behr. I searched and searched. One paint guy asked if I needee help. He looked it up in a book and found the number. It was hidden behind another number. Of course I couldnt take 2. So whoever gets this card needs to know it was a few days in the finishing. The quote is by Samuel Richardson. Who is Samuel Richardson? Glad you asked I had to search
Biography
Author Profession: Novelist
Nationality: English
Born: August 19, 1689
Died: July 4, 1761

Who thinks UP these NAMES?! I'm sorry, but I don't think I'd choose "elephant skin" to paint my livingroom trim....yuk! LOL

Maybe you would IF, you were doing that animal print, african theme in your living room. Maybe.

It would also go very well with any Zebras in your motif. I like Zebras. But I dont have any animal print decorations.

Samuel Richardson wrote a book called Pamela, which is well known for being one of the earliest novels. It's not quite as early as Robinson Crusoe, though. Good to put my university education to good use, eh? Apparently, it was quite racy in its day, though I confess I haven't read it.

. The quote is by Samuel Richardson. Who is Samuel Richardson? Glad you asked I had to search
Biography
Author Profession: Novelist
Nationality: English
Born: August 19, 1689
Died: July 4, 1761

Just checking. I am so excited yall! All of the set I have received so far are awesome. Just waiting for Karenr set to arrive. :jiggy:

I just don't know why it is taking so long for mine to get to you. I really hope they haven't been lost somewhere. I mailed them late December. It doesn't usually take anywhere near that long. :unsure:

Hello there!! I am almost ready to start mailing your wonderful inspirational paint chips. I am waiting on one more international package to arrive. Hopefully it will arrive by this Friday.
Thank yo so much for helping make my first swap a fun process.

Doing a Super Duper Happy Dance, I received Karenr envelope today. I will be swapping tonight and dropping your returns in the mail on Monday.

Thank you everyone again for participating in my first Swap!!! :jiggy::D

Back
Top Bottom