December 2017 Pick-A-Theme, due Feburary 17, 2018

For group 1, I'd like cows for my theme. For group 5, Pride & Prejudice
P1: 7 of hearts
P3: 7 of clubs
P4: 7 of spades
P5: 7 of diamonds

just making sure since your picture is a crow that group 1 is not a typo and you really do want COWS.............

Everyone to here "Welcome".

Group 1 - full
Group 2 - 1 left
Group 3 - 5 left
Group 4 - 3 left
Group 5 - full (if anyone else wants APCs post it and I will change group 7 if no one has asked for group 7 before you post!)
Group 6 - 2 left
Group 7 - 5 left
Group 8 - 5 left

I would be interested in another APC-group, please :)! I was too late with the 1st one filling up that fast! But shall we see if there is anyone else interested...?

My theme for APCs- Vintage person - P1: 7 hearts- P2: 8 hearts - P4: 9 hearts - P5: 10 hearts. Thanks.

Pikkis, I will join a second APC Group with you as well - I also was too late with the first one. I'll hold off on my theme until Mary Ann confirms it's an APC group.

Xstitcher, if you don't/can't switch group 7 to APC, I'll take a place in it as a collage group!

For group 5, my theme is Woman on a Postage stamp. Please check out my APC ad for an idea of what I'm looking for.

P1: 7 of diamonds
P2: 7 of clubs
P3: 7 of spades
P4: 7 of hearts

I would be interested in another APC-group, please :)! I was too late with the 1st one filling up that fast! But shall we see if there is anyone else interested...?

Pikkis, I will join a second APC Group with you as well - I also was too late with the first one. I'll hold off on my theme until Mary Ann confirms it's an APC group.

Xstitcher, if you don't/can't switch group 7 to APC, I'll take a place in it as a collage group!

If group 7 changes to an APC group, I would like to join as well. Thank you!

Group 7 has become a 2nd APC group! I will put the 3 of you in it. Let me know your themes and specific cards if you have them.

katelnorth if i made the group 8 collage group regular theme instead of challenging would you want to join it?

And I am thinking about making group 3 hand drawn or painted another regular theme insted of challeging..............any takers on that?

Last edited:
Everyone to here "Welcome".

This is what is left.............

As you can see 2 more groups are subject to a change in theme from challenging to regular.

Group 3 - 5 left ((if there is interest this will change to regular themes))
Group 4 - 3 left
Group 7 - 2 left this is now an APC group
Group 8 - 4 or 5 left ((if there is interest this will change to regular themes))

Thanks a lot xstitcher for making a new APC-group :)! I will get to my theme and cards later in the evening...

I would like to give it a try so... Group 8 please. Either crows, chickadees, or hummingbirds (birds, not so challenging, but I've become an avid birder in the last year!).

Back
Top Bottom