December 2017 Pick-A-Theme, due Feburary 17, 2018

Wonderful cards for both groups katelnorth :)! First of all, I love my male movie star, even though I don´t know him, Jimmie something...? But I´m happy to have new faces for my deck, if only you could put his name on the back of the card, if you didn´t send already. And my other favourites are Jules Verne and Ireland, but would be delighted to have all of them, LOL!

Pikkis, it's Jimmy (James) Stewart. I thought you'd have him already! Glad to hear you don't. Sorry, I didn't think to put his name on the back of the card, and they've gone in the post already.

Kate

Wonderful cards for both groups katelnorth :)! First of all, I love my male movie star, even though I don´t know him, Jimmie something...? But I´m happy to have new faces for my deck, if only you could put his name on the back of the card, if you didn´t send already. And my other favourites are Jules Verne and Ireland, but would be delighted to have all of them, LOL!

Lovely cards, everyone! Katelnorth, I love the APCs, especially the one you made for me, of course :)

These are my Group 7 cards, still working on Group 5.

Oooh, that Rita Hayworth is so beautiful and lucky me to have it for my deck :)! Thank you smallgirl, and also the other cards are so great! ThouArtDelyrias, your cards are also beautiful, love that dragonfly :)!

Katelnorth; thanks for the name and no worries if the name is not on the card, I know it now ;)!

Things are getting back to normal finally.

No fun mail since the last post of received cards, but I will keep watching........................

Mail call……….lots of fun mail today…………

I have cards from Ancient Planter, katelnorth and ThouArtDelyrias.

ThouArtDelyrias, strangest thing…………. I subscribed to Informed Delivery with the postal service which shows what mail will be delivered every day. On Saturday it showed your envelope but it was not there. They want you to wait a week before you tell them but when it didn’t come on Monday I let them know it was missing. Nothing from them but it showed up in my mailbox today!

I had to remove a bunch of characters to update the list so none of the titles have color anymore. Not sure what else I am going to have to change as more cards come in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom