December 2017 Pick-A-Theme, due Feburary 17, 2018

Quick post...............

I now have cards from Amapola, BArox818, dithespy, lazyshadows and pouringdiva

when time permits I will come back and post it right with iTraders.........................

just want you all to know they are here

and to those who have not sent cards yet you have 11 days till I trade and mail. Please don't make me give negatives.

The official post....................

I have cards from Amapola, BArox818, dithespy, lazyshadows and pouringdiva

and...............

I have given iTraders and marked you on the list!

My Group 3 cards are in the mail.

They are:

African Grey Parrot for BArox818
Mushrooms and Toadstools for plumhill2001
A Girl with her Fox for NatashaMay
Whimsy Girl with Purple Hair for sweetgypsy
Pig and Sunflower Hostie

Allegrae and yonawrites I have your cards proper thank you to follow when i have more time.

i've heard from from 1 (detained by illness but sending priority now) of the 2 players who still need to send cards and hope to see the cards or hear from the other one soon...........................the cards are due saturday and I really need to get them traded and sent.............

Another mail call............. the last one..................

I have cards from allegrae, ferretgirl, prex79 and yonawrites.

Now the fun part begins.........I get to swap out all the cards and see them one more time!!!

Thank you all for being so prompt............

All the cards are in and all but 2 players have been sent. Went to the post office today! Waiting on address from one player and another has asked me to wait till a move to mail.

As usual all the cards were fantastic. So many of them were hard to let go to someone else besides me!!!

Thanks to all of you who sent me host cards. They will soon find their way to the proper collection.

And thanks for the other goodies. THey will be put to good use,

Please remember to give iTraders to all when you get your cards...................

I received my beautiful Group 3 and Group 4 cards today! Love them all! iTraders have been given except for my second card from BArox818. I have to wait a couple of hours to give her the second iTrader. (Remind me if I forget!) Thanks for a great job of hosting, xstitcher!

Question for xstitcher. If I'm in two groups do I owe you 2 iTraders? I know I've been in two groups before. Now I'm wondering if I shorted the host! Let me know, please. :)

Just received my beautiful valentines from Group 2, thank-you all! Thanks to our hostess too. Will leave iTraders soon.

Back
Top Bottom