Winter Wonderland Swap: Due February 23, 2018

My ATC is made from scrap fabric and then sewn onto the card using my sewing machine. The silver flecks are sewn under the netting and are from a silver pop tart wrapper. However the star is cut from an old card Christmas card. Would this ATC be acceptable for this swap? I am not sure because it said no collage. Please advise.

I love what you have done. Lots of hand done work. This teeters on the edge but I will definitely accept it.

Hmmm...looks like there are about nine spots left AND about nine lurkers!

I'd better sign up RIGHT NOW, before all of those lurkers jump off the couch! :twitcy::laugh:

Ha! I agree. I am glad you joined in and hope you have fun with this swap. I am :idea:sure you have lots of inspiration where you live.

Hello EOI060814,

I just love your avatar! The first time I noticed it the cross caught my eye and I thought I had seen everything it had to tell me....seen it again tonight and it definitely had more to say....the sign itself "one way" .... beautiful as HE is beautiful!!

Barb
barbsburnttree

Chronic Reader: First cards of the year have arrived. Enjoying your wintery art. :spinny: Thanks for the hostess card. Have an eye on one of them.

Back
Top Bottom