Still dreaming...
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap due date: February 9, 2018
Number of cards: 3 for 3
Number of participants: 25

Picasso-inspired Swap (Hand drawn/painted ATC swap): Due February 9, 2018

Get out your tools and create your Picasso-inspired art. It can be using some of his many styles or creating Picasso with a twist or however you happen to get your inspiration from him.

Picasso was a painter, sculptor, print-maker, ceramicist and more. He was born in Spain and spent much of his adult life in France. He had many distinct artistic periods including his Blue Period, Rose Period, African-influenced period, cubism.

This is a swap using your pens, pencils, watercolors, acrylics, etc. You can use one of these or combine them. Make three different cards although the images and medium can be the same.
Use your best artistic skills and feel free to use your imagination and unique style. All cards must be original ie no prints or copies.
Most of all---Have Fun!!!

Requirements:
*All card should be standard 3.5" X 2.5" and at least one layer of card stock
*Cards should be flat
* Send cards in plastic sleeves
*Withdraw early if you can't do the swap, late cards may be returned if they can't be swapped out.

Mailing and Postage:
*PM me for my address when you are ready to send cards.
*Make sure your user name, location and swap name appear on the back of all ATCs.
*Include you username on your SASE.
*International participants: Please include an address label. I will pay for first 10 participants.
*US Participants--include a stamped self-addressed envelope.

Returns: When you receive your returns, please leave itrader for me and rep points for the artists.

An extra card for the host is always appreciated but is not required.

Anyone want to play?

1. Londonont1: Canada-Received
2. Siempie_h : Amsterdam--Received
3. OldsLady1992: USA:Withdrew
4. Karenr: Australia--Received
5. JoyceG: USA--Received
6. Hazardgal: USA--Received
7. Redplantlady: UK--Received
8. Bluesky: USA--Received
9. Essy: USA--Received
10.Tarotwisdom: UKReceived
11. AmySi: USA--Received
12. Evemiller: Australia--Received
13. IamRachel : USA--Received

14. Amerasu: Metropolis :)--Received
15. ohnickie: USA--Received

16. bunnymther: USA--Received
17. matsu: Finland--Withdrew
18. amee-burton: USA--Received

Last edited:
What a nice theme! Can I join? siempie_h

Oh Yes!! Welcome to this swap and to ATCsforAll. I love when newbies join my swaps. Feel free to ask any questions. Also--As an international player, I will pay for your return postage. Just add an address label with your returns.:spinny:

Love those siemple h��! Also made 8 and will keep 4. They all stood out! Love this rockin' swap❤️Ready to mail; will try and take pics.

Back
Top Bottom