IT'S A SHOE-IN! - ATC Swap, Open Media, Due Feb. 12

Wow, so much variety! Glad you went for the 6 for 6! Thanks so much for the inspiring picture!

Just received a wonderful assortment of footwear from Suzi! Thanks for the host card!

Here is my Native American moccasin, hand-beaded on suede-cloth with felt fringe.

How is everyone doing with their footwear cards? I decided to play, and go for 6 for 6. I will post a picture of my last card in a few days. Anyone looking or lurking, please do consider joining us. We still have time, and you are very welcome!

Electricdesigner, I love all your shoe cards- thanks for showing them! If you have not designated a specific one as host card, I do have a favorite! I wonder who can guess (all you have to do is "know" me a bit, or read my profile page).

Goodie! I'll take the Victorian boot, thank-you very much!

you favorite is the Victorian boot right?

How is everyone doing with their footwear cards? I decided to play, and go for 6 for 6. I will post a picture of my last card in a few days. Anyone looking or lurking, please do consider joining us. We still have time, and you are very welcome!

I would have guessed you would like the witch shoes. I am not into Halloween cards. But those are very cute. Of course all of the cards are very cute. I havent started working on mine. I keep putting off working on them cause we live so close. I promise to mail at least 3 days before the deadline, just to give a cushion.

No problem, we always seem to get stuff mailed to each other within a couple of days. I know your cards will be great!

Back
Top Bottom