Friend of AFA
Welcome Committee
Media
Albums
DUE DATE: Feb. 12
SIGNUP/WITHDRAWAL DATE: Feb. 7
NUMBER OF PLAYERS: Unlimited
NUMBER OF CARDS: 3 for 3 OR 6 for 6
MEDIA; Open, including HD/HP, Collage and MM,fabric, rubber stamping, etc.
NO Photography, Digital, or stickers

I thought it might be fun to do a footwear swap, so this is it! Anything worn on the foot can be depicted here. National footwear like wooden clogs from the Netherlands, Japanese geta, or Native American moccasins. Age-related footwear, like Grandpa's slippers, or baby booties. Sports footwear like golf shoes or ice skates. Stylish high heels or fashion boots, eighteenth-century mules, or modern flip-flops. There are so many more I haven't even mentioned yet. The media is open, so use your favorite creative techniques and show us pictures if you can.

CARDS:

* Cards need to measure 3 1/2" x 2 1/2" and be sturdy enough not to easily bend into a U-shape.
* Cards should each be placed in a plastic sleeve and lightly taped together for safest postal traveling. Please use Washi tape or Painters tape.
* Cards should be identified on back with your username, real name, and swap name. An extra "host card" is never necessary, but always appreciated!

MAILING:

* Please PM me for my address when cards are ready to send. I suggest allowing 7 days for US players, and 14 days for International players.
* U.S. Players, please send a large label with your name & address clearly printed, and include one Forever stamp. I WILL PROVIDE ENVELOPES.
* International Players, please send a large label with your name & address clearly printed, and include a U.S. one dollar bill or a Global Forever stamp. I WILL PROVIDE ENVELOPES.

Lastly, when your returns are received, remember to give "You Rock" points to your return partners, and iTrader for your host. This may be easy to forget or overlook, but is so appreciated by the artists who worked hard on the cards you receive!

If the shoe fits, sign up here:

1. Pouringdiva - RECEIVED
2. Castlequeen5 - RECEIVED
3. Suzi - RECEIVED
4. Allegrae - RECEIVED
5. WITHDRAWN
6. Ann stebbing (France) - RECEIVED
7. WITHDRAWN
8. Sillylily41 -RECEIVED
9. Stahirala - RECEIVED
10. Heymaggie - RECEIVED
11. Electricdesigner (UK) RECEIVED
12. WITHDRAWN
13. Ferretgirl - RECEIVED
14. JenUrebel- RECEIVED
15. LindyLu - RECEIVED
16. MicheleMC -RECEIVED
17. Cinlan- RECEIVED

Samples by CiCiCreates and CherylS (18th Cent. shoes)

Last edited:
  • Staff
Will do, CQ! I happen to know you have a great high heel stamp....

I have several shoe stamps. I cant wait to play with them again. I have a high heel, a old fashioned boot with a heel and I 3 other ones and maybe even a hiking boot, and I repeat again I don't have a shoe collection in real life. I do collect colorful purses.

Cool, lurk away! I didn't see your swap, must have been before I joined.

Ferretgirl, I found your old swap! It's in the swap gallery under 2012 called "These Boots Were Made for Walking". The varied pictures are inspiring.

Welcome, Ann and Xela! I will sign you both up now.

Back
Top Bottom