7th ANNUAL NON TRADITIONAL COLORED VALENTINES/ATCs/Open Media/Due: February 15th

Mail Call!!

Karch Great colored Valentines. Thank you for sending an extra one. Will leave ITrader after the two hour block is up.

Suzi Unique, pretty Valentines=) Will also leave ITrader after two hour block.

Hi HeatherO & AngelJoy=) Welcome to the swap. Thanks for letting me know your cuties are on the way, AngelJoy....

Mail Call!

sillylily41 ATCs have arrived!! Ohhh lot of blue in those babies....

pattisscrappin Your ATCs have also arrived. That frog is really cute. Thank you for sending in an extra one=)

Yay! Finally got my computer back!! Luminous, I got you signed up.

Mail Call!!

Fandanie Darling ATCs for this Valentine swap!! Love the colors you used & thank you for the extra one!! Hope the New Year is treating you well!!??

Mail Call!!

ann_stebbing ATCs have arrived. Nice, elegant Valentine's & thank you for letting me have one extra.

ersatzepiphany Your ATCs have arrived, too! Pretty colors & thank you, too, for the extra one.

AngelJoy More ATCs!! Nice variety & thank you for sending an extra one in; much appreciated....

Mail Call!

HeatherO Your Valentine's are in!! Wow! You used some really different colors. Thanks for letting me have an extra one; much appreciated!

I’m happy that my cards arrived safely. Thanks for the good wishes for 2018. Crossed fingers that it will be so much better than the past two years. I’m looking for fun. !!!

Thanks for the heads-up, Luminous!

I know what you mean, Fandanie. My computer died last week & I lost over 20 years of clip art, artsy-fartsy, pictures, documents, everything. Worst of all it had most of my mom's pictures on it. Live & learn...

I've finished my cards and am ready to mail. But, ferretgirl, just take a peek at this card and tell me if it's suitable. The black letters which spell out 'Birds of a Feather' are individual stickers. Is it too stickery?

Can I please join this swap? I love the subject and the colour restrictions.
ferretgirl, would you please send me your address if you allow me to join in your swap?

Last edited:
zandradee, Those look really good. Nope that one particular one does not look too stickery. It will do just fine; nice color choices....

Back
Top Bottom