7th ANNUAL NON TRADITIONAL COLORED VALENTINES/ATCs/Open Media/Due: February 15th

Mail Call!!

Lovely artwork in from:

zandradee Really pretty ATCs! Thank you for letting me have an extra one!
JenURebel Lovely, lovely ATCs!! Thank you, too, for sending one for me=)

Wow, Linda, you out-did yourself. Wonderful ATCs & thanks for letting me know they are on the way. I am surprised at how many artists did up six ATCs. Obviously, hearts are a popular subject=)

LOL Thank you. Yes I love hearts, a couple of those stamps have been in my collection for at least three years and I never used them. All of the backgrounds are hand done, #2 and #3 are cut from discarded prints from the printmaking class my teacher gave me. I then added my own color to them. The blue dragonfly one is acrylics on canvas, and that heart is stamped on an envelope security liner. The purple one is cloth paper I made years ago, I just changed the color. I still have 4 or 5 pieces of that. LOL And the others are either color wash sprays or the blotter paper from my encaustic wax painting. I change it often and and re use what I can.

I am starting to get excited to get these puppies swapped & sent out. Please don't forget that the ATCs need to be in on 2/15 as I will start swapping them out that night & getting them in the mail as soon as I get them going.

Mail Call!!

heymaggie Pretty ATCs!! Thank you for sending in an extra one; much appreciated!

MicheleMC Nice job=)

Mail Call!!

Lu*O Cool purple hearts....

Linda4atc Such pretty ATCs! Thank you for sending an extra one!!

Kath Beautiful blues, golds & green ATCs; thank you for letting me have one....

Cards are in the mail. Hoping the postal service shows me some love and they arrive on time. Tried to post a picture of my cards- but no luck!! Thanks for a fun swap!!!!

Please don't forget that after you receive your returns that you leave ITrader for mwah (ferretgirl) & also You Rock points for the artists that you have received ATCs from/of. That would be greatly appreciated by all....

Hello! I have cards on the way I can't remember I think I put them in the Box on Saturday. Hopefully they will reach you tomorrow but it seems like the mail's been taking a little bit longer than the standard 3 days lately - I guess we'll just have to see

Last edited:
When you get to swap out Collette don't forget I am happy to have any of mine deemed unsuitable back. (I misunderstood the instructions and did some tangled ones, which contained, obviously, a lot of white . DUH!)

I've started on getting these swapped out so hopefully, if the flu doesn't keep kicking my butt, will have these out by Saturday maybe Tuesday at the latest. I think Monday is a holiday & no mail service here in the US. Thanks to everyone that participated & got your ATCs in on time. Looking forward to getting these out in the mail;);)

All righty then. Everything has been swapped & bundled up. Will go out in today's mail. Please post to the board that you received your ATCs. That is really helpful for me.

That is good they are making it to their homes so fast. I thought having a mail holiday might slow things down but I guess it has been okay...

Back
Top Bottom