Three Colors ATC swap – Black, Silver and Gold Due February 7, 2018

ThouArtDelyrias

Thou Art Delyrias
Media
Swap Due Date – February 7, 2018
Number of Atc’s – 3:3
Number of participants: Unlimited
Media: Mixed Media/HD/HP/Zentangle/Photography (No copies, original work only please)

This is 14th of three-color swaps to challenge ourselves to create with a specific palette. This is something that I am hoping to pull in those who want to be challenged by the palette themselves. Since I am getting back in the game later than I hoped, I am going to go with the New Year’s celebrations colors anyhow and will move out from there! Future color combos in the thread would be greatly appreciated!
Be creative!! Create something with metallic paint of gold and silver on a black background and something added on top, Zentangled with gold and silver pens, Collaged, black and white photograph with photo tints in metallic, whatever your style. You can do almost anything and it will be gorgeous!!
Important details
-All atc’s should be 2 ½ x 3 ½, in individual plastic sleeves, and sturdy! If it flaps in the wind, it is too thin. Please trim your cards so they are neat and tidy! Messy work implies to most that you don’t care.
-if you have thicker embellishments, please include an additional .22 stamp to cover the postage to mail it on (for each thick card)
- Each card should be different. Similarities is Ok, but the point is to play with the color palette.
-Originals only! Please, no copies or prints
-Please be sure to put your username (so we can give credit where credit is due), and location (because we all like to see where our cards came from) and swap name- minimal, on the back of each atc!!
- PLEASE put your user name and the swap name on the back of the envelope – preferably the flap!
- No communication, no cards will result in a neutral ITrader.
Postage Requirements;
USA – Please send a Business size SASE – ONLY Peel-n-Stick kind!!! If I have to lick it, send me a label!!! If you can’t mail a self-sealing envelope, send me a label large enough for me to read without magnifiers on and enough postage to mail your cards back to you, and additional postage for bulky mail to move forward! Please PM me for address when you are ready to mail.
International – a SASE- ONLY Peel-n-Stick kind!!! or label with a US Global stamp or 1-2$ included is great! If this is an issue, please PM me and we can work it out! Don’t let it inhibit you from participating! Please PM me for address when you are ready to mail.
Other Details:
When you receive your returns, please don’t forget to leave YouRock comments for those who created your cards for your collection!! I have made this easy by providing a link on the initial thread. Just click on the persons’ name below of the card you received. It brings you to their first post, there you click on the YouRock button! Also, if you could, please leave ITrader for me so that I know that you enjoyed participating and that you received your returns!! Also, a host card is not required but it would be cherished, but definitely not required to play! 
Most important Note; HAVE FUN with this! PLAY, PLAY, PLAY!!

Players
1. ThouArtDelyrias
2. Pouringdiva
3. Allegrae
4. Suzi
5. BetsyG
6. Ann_Stebbing
7. JoyceG
8. LeeBeth
9. xela7072
10. Donnacr
11. Belin angel
12. Karch
13. Angeljoy
14. CesariaB
15. Barbwat
16. Lorna
17. Cinlan
18. Luminous
19. LindyLu

Last edited:
Black, silver and gold

I finished my cards and will mail them on Monday. I agree with Ann; it is difficult to photograph silver and gold!! These were fun to make. Happy New Year!!!

bsg atcs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom