Chinese New Year - Year of the DOG, Due February 16, 2018

VickiZ, I did not, sadly, get my cards finished. I have two badly swollen hands and have been fighting a cold thing off and on for a few months. I'm sad to withdraw from this swap, but life just makes us slow down sometimes. Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Chinese New Year (both happening this week).

I am so sorry to hear that your cold is still hanging on.
I am hearing that same comment from other people -- colds that usually last 7-10 days are hanging on for a couple of months this winter.
Sending positive energy your way.
Get well soon!

So sorry to lose you.
It has been ages since you have been in one of my swaps.
I will withdraw you

Cards in the mail tomorrow. Same address?

Ornamentations:
Per earlier posting, quoted above, you indicated on 2/11 that your ATCs for this swap would be in the mail "tomorrow".
As of today, 2/16, your cards have NOT yet arrived.

Normally I receive mail in 3-4 days, and this is not only 4 days mail transit time, but swap deadline.
Again, your cards have NOT yet arrived.

Cards went in the mail Monday. I can only tell you that if it's a problem, just go ahead and do the swap. I have no idea where they could be, but our mailman picked them up on his route Monday at the store.

Cards went in the mail Monday. I can only tell you that if it's a problem, just go ahead and do the swap. I have no idea where they could be, but our mailman picked them up on his route Monday at the store.

Your cards did not arrive Friday nor Saturday.
There is no mail delivery on Sunday, and Monday is a National Holiday, with no mail delivery, so the earliest I can check is again in Tuesday. The weather service has a winter warning advisory with icy roads predicted for Tuesday, so your cards may or may not be in my mail.

I am swapping without your cards. They are already several days late.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom