Chinese New Year - Year of the DOG, Due February 16, 2018

I did receive your comment of last week, to which I responded.

As an update, your cards have arrived.
They are postmarked 15 February, which explains why they did not make it on time -- the deadline being the 16th.
Often businesses have only one mail pick up/delivery time, and it is often late afternoon, which automatically pushes any actual mail processing and transit to the following day.
I do not know if this is the case with your work facility, but, I strongly suggest you do not mail from your place of work in the future, unless you give your mail a longer transit period.

Received my returns today from Valentina22, vickiz, and mrubyjean! Thanks for hosting this fun swap. Off to give You rocks and itrader for our awesome hostess.

Vickiz, by the way, i will be stealing,:P:notworthy::embarrassed::biglaugh: I mean borrowing that house shape!! Thanks again for hosting the awesome swap.

Copy-ing is the best form of flattery.
That is a cool house shape!...Have fun.
And go check out the 1:1 House Shape Trading Thread.
You have not participated in any House Building there in a "Dog's Age". LOL

Have received my cards safely Vicki - thank you.
Off to leave YouRocks to Karch, Wolf_moon and AmySi. Thank you all for a super swap.

Excellent Chinese New Years cards received from Wolf_Moon, Bishopsmate, and Valentina22, just finishing up itrader and reps. And starting to collect Chinese ephemera for 2019!

All but two people have confirmed receipt of their cards, so I am archiving this swap.
Thanks to one and all for participating.

Back
Top Bottom