Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Post-Christmas/New Year Athon thread

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Donna - thank you so much for hosting - good luck with your move! I'll leave ITrader for you today.
    There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. Leonard Cohen

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to admit something else since it is very much on my mind and may have something to do with my forgetfulness. It probably nothing but my husband has been having some stomach issues. It is weird because it goes away but then it comes back. He had it around the first of last month too, but not as long. Today is the first day since New Years eve that my husband has felt nearly normal. We have been trying to figure out what it could be. He even tried a day of mostly fasting and only clear liquids. It's all complicated and weird. If it comes back again he is going to have to see a doctor, but that could be lots of tests that may or may not tell us anything. I am scared.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so sorry your husband has not been feeling well. It's frustrating, scary and agonizing to not feel well for so long. Keeping him in my thoughts and prayers. I hope the answer is simple and easy and he feels 100% soon.
    My APC add
    I am interested in trading for cancelled US international stamps - specifically the succulent and globe stamp - please pm me.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes we don't even know if all the cases are connected or not. Symptoms vary but we are trying to eliminate things. Most of the time we are not overly concerned or he would be at the doctor already. But then that shadow creeps in saying beware....

Never mind. I had just had a long talk with him before I wrote that and I was fighting that shadow. He will be fine.

I have to go to town tomorrow I will buy a new mouse, mail as many of my trades as I can, and start catching up on my itraders the next day. LOL Hugs to you all but especially to our amazing hostess, don't know how you do it lady. You rock.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mailed cards out yesterday.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    We had a great time playing! The site update and server change just made it all the more fun
    Mega thanks to Donnacr for hosting - thank you to all who played - providing much inspiration to keep creating!

I had to work the last 2 days so I plan to mail tomorrow, Saturday the latest. I think a PM or two went missing...not sure if the 'reply' not filling in was the cause? I will resend PMs as needed and send those out ASAP.

Hope to see everyone Jan 25 for the Challenge Hunt!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I mailed a big stack of envelopes this morning. Still have a few I plan to mail on Monday, have to come to town for a Mammogram. Good news I lost another 4 pounds, so 49.5 down now.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't figure out how to leave Itrader for Donna - can someone help me? Thanks!!
    There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. Leonard Cohen

Mouseit is offline Valuing the Past - Creating the future!
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nanvan...you find her in the members list and look at her itraiders...And there is a link to submit one.
    I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse. ~ Walt Disney

Mouseit is offline Valuing the Past - Creating the future!
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have this horrible feeling I am forgetting someones trade...if its you forgive me and prompt me with a pm....
    Last edited by Mouseit; 01-13-2018 at 06:30 AM.
    I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse. ~ Walt Disney