SPRING FLOWERS AND BUDS Due March 8, 2018

Ann, thanks for posting those! I think they are very inspiring! That pink rose is lovely.

Love the crocus Ann! here in the desert, we don't have the traditional spring flowers that can be grown and my hubby's favorite is the daffodil! :( I LOVE hyacinths!!! oh the smell!

There is still plenty of time to join in! Any more Spring flower lovers? ;)

I finished mine and will post pics tomorrow. LOVE spring flowers! I have a large group of purple bearded Iris's that bloom out beautifully here. They are a drought and heat tolerant bulb and they are PROLIFIC! This year (actually in Sept of last year) I actually cleaned up the batch and gave bunches away and I am hoping that the love was spread. Having a spring blooming (Feb here in the desert) bulb is very exciting!

Thanks for checking out our Swap, Karch. I hope that you decide to join!

I'm having a hard time thinking about spring flowers as it is snowing AGAIN!! But, I'm trying to decide which I love best...jonquils, cherry blossoms, apple blossoms, violets, anemone. Have to decide if I will do collage or hd/hp, or BOTH!

BlueSkyHare, I know what you mean, there are so many beautiful Spring flowers, it is a hard decision. I think that I love jonquils the best. We are having snow here too!

Back
Top Bottom