SPRING FLOWERS AND BUDS Due March 8, 2018

All of the returns are in the mail as of this morning. I want to thank all of you for playing in this swap. All of the cards were so beautiful, I hope that everyone will love their returns! Happy Spring everyone!!! I hope to see you in my future swaps!

Received some great cards from MicheleMC, pouringdiva and Carol! I left reps for MicheleMC and pouringdiva, but I can't find a post from Carol here. :) Thanks for a great swap Suzi, leaving you and iTrader now!

I love the cards I received! I left reps For Carol and Martha. Unfortunately I could not track down Sharon. Sharon, if you leave me your screen name I would love to thank you for the beautiful impatients.

I love the cards I received! I left reps For Carol and Martha. Unfortunately I could not track down Sharon. Sharon, if you leave me your screen name I would love to thank you for the beautiful impatients.

MicheleMC, I think you've already found me, but I'm at post#152, right above your post that I'm quoting. BluSkyHare. :)

I received my beautiful cards yesterday! Thank you, Suzi for hosting!

My returns are from:

Forestcreekart
ann_stebbing
Cicicreates

thank you, everyone!

I received the cards for the swap. Thanks for hosting this swap Suzi. And a beautifully decorated envelope as well. And thanks to these artists whose cards I received:
HeatherO - Spring Pinks
kretakim - a lovely pink bouquet
CiCiCreates - Lilacs.

I sure saw some beautiful cards posted for this swap.

Lovely returns today from a lovely swap!
Thanks to LorisArtsyObsession, BlueSkyHare, ferretgirl...and our terrific host, Suzi!

Just got my great returns, thanks! Gorgeous pink rose (Ann_stebbing); Hounds-tongue (jo.on.the.go); Red tulip threadwork (kaisaj). Thanks to Suzi for hosting!

One last thank you to everyone for participating! The cards were beautiful, and it was a pleasure to host this swap for all of you. Happy Spring everyone!

Back
Top Bottom