ATC:DRAGONFLY, DRAGONFLY/OPEN MEDIUM/DUE DATE: March 1st

Thanks for all the info, guys.... I need to figure some place to put all the links & stuff so I don't forget!!

Beautiful work. I love them all but the last one that is pink is my favorite.

I made all the different backgrounds it's not scrapbook paper. Dragonflies of an assortment of paper embellishments, stamped, die cut, and hand drawn
1_Dragonfly_swap_2-2018.jpg

TIP: the wings on the larger dragonflies in the last card top row were made from the leaves of one of the Die cut ferns also on that card. I got it too wet when coloring it and them stem fell apart giving me the idea.

Linda, that blue circle thing is some sort of tiny netting/screen - a bit someone included in happy mail or swap bits a long time ago. I just found it and used it completely unaltered. It took a while, but I finally found the perfect use for that bit. Thanks for kind comments everyone.

Mail Call!!

katelnorth Your dragonflies have flown in. Great ATCs & thank you for sending an extra one=)

JenUrebel Your dragonflies have also flown in. Very nice ATCs! Thank you for letting me have an extra one=)

Just so that you guys know; I am a host that swaps out on time. Usually, within a day or two after the swap. You need to have your ATCs here either on or by March 1st or you risk getting a Neutral ITrader & having your ATCs sent back to you unswapped. If you have any questions; please shoot me a Private Message.

Those are nice, Lalka. Very artsy/fartsy:jiggy: Oh, thank you for the chunky. That is so kind of you. You must know how much I love critters!!

Lovely cards, Lalka! At Michaels you can get net origami sheets that are really useful for collage. JenUrebel’s piece might be some of that. I used some it in some of my dragonfly wings.

Those are nice, Lalka. Very artsy/fartsy:jiggy: Oh, thank you for the chunky. That is so kind of you. You must know how much I love critters!!

Yup, I know you and critters! :) Glad you liked my cards. I haven't used my heat gun in a long time and had fun watching the powders melt. The results always look "swanky". :) A heads-up for you....I plan to mail cards and chunky separately if that would be OK, so please watch for two envelopes. Same address?

I know, embossing creates such "rich" looking results. Yes, that is absolutely fine if you want to send things separately & yes I am at the same address. Will probably never move ever, ever, ever.

Mail Call!

Linda4atc Your pretties are here. Lots of variety!! Thank you for letting me have an extra one!!

Mail Call!

Lalka Your dragonflies have flown in. Very pretty & thank you so much for the chunky page. I love the colors that you picked for it.

I would like to join. Here are my cards, Dragonflies #1 - 4
The mail carrier already picked up mail today, so these will go out tomorrow. Hopefully they will arrive on time

Back
Top Bottom