ATC:DRAGONFLY, DRAGONFLY/OPEN MEDIUM/DUE DATE: March 1st

Okay, just as a reminder; once you have received your ATCs for this swap it would be really appreciated if you could leave ITrader for me (the host - ferretgirl) & You Rock points for the artists that you received their ATCs. If you are not sure how to do either thing; please Private Message me & I can help you out with those functions.

Due date is on Thursday so we are waiting on a few more artists but I think I should have these swapped out & in the mail by Saturday at the latest. If that changes I will be sure & let you guys know....

A"MAZE" ing work Dunbar. You definitely have a new fan! I think it is perfect even unpainted. This must take lots and lots of practice and hard work!

Mail Call!!

JudyLee Dragonflies are in!! Love the colors you used! Very nice & thank you for the extra one; much appreciated=)

BlueSky Yours are here, too. Great colors/ideas!! Thanks for sending one in for me, too!!

Mail Call!!

jo.on.the.go Your lovely dragonflies are in. Your envelope arrived damaged but thank goodness your ATCs were okay. Thank you for sending an extra one for me=)

Dunbar Your ATCs have flown in, as well. As discussed; nice technique....

Hi Dunbar, Yes, I have gotten your message; just need a bit of time to get back to you but will be sometime this afternoon. Not around the ATCs right now.....

Oh Boy! My swaps arrived today & they are lovely, every one of them!

First, a Big Thank You! to ferretgirl for another fun swap. An iTrader is coming your way:)

Next, thank yous to : Linda4ATC #4 of 7.....Kaisaj dragonfly stitched in green on pale green background (unnamed)...Betsyg Dragonfly #3...wjjmaj ( unnamed card) dark green dragonflies over stamped leaves with flat back pearls...JenUrebel 'Spend Time'...BlueSkyHare 'Cannot Be Caged'.

Super job, ladies. Thank you for your lovely pieces of art. Off to give You Rocks:)

I received lovely little dragonflies from Lindylu, Jenureble and kaisaj today! Left reps to the artists, and and itrader to our hostess! Thank you! :)

Beautiful dragonflies from wjjmaji, katelnorth, &pouringdiva! Collette, thanks for another wonderful swap!

Received wonderful returns and have left my rep points and iTrader. Thanks to all!

Thank you, ferretgirl, for hosting this awesome swap!
My returns are from:

pithier
blueskyhare
lindylu

All such beautiful cards! Thank you!

Received such wonderful returns from Karsaj, JudyLee, Pouringdiva, Lalka and Bluesky. These are some of the most beautiful returns I've ever gotten. And as always, ferretgirl thank you for the amazing hosting mad skills.

I received a beautiful flock of dragonflies (flock...is that what one calls a bunch of dragonflies?....maybe, "swarm"?) Thanks for hosting, ferretgirl. And also thanks to these artists:
Forestcreekart - dragonfly with yellow and blue wings
Wooper - Resting Dragonfly
HeatherO - Dragonfly above Water
kretakim - dragonfly with pink wings
Dunbar - 1 of 10
Bluesky - 3 dragonflies

Thanks everybody! And I want to repeat what pithier said - These are some of the nicest cards I have received from a swap.

At last, at last, at last, my dragonflies have swooped home to me. Seemed like they'd never arrive - perhaps they didn't like this bizarre cold spell we are having, lol.

Will get to rep points and iTrader soon, but in the meantime, thanks to Linda4atc, wjjmaj and pouringdiva for excellent dragonflies, and to ferretgirl for hosting...

So has everyone received their ATCs by now? I still have not heard from some of you. If you could please let me know; I'd appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom