ATC:DRAGONFLY, DRAGONFLY/OPEN MEDIUM/DUE DATE: March 1st

This swap is coming due on my list of "to-do's" pretty soon. I have plans for interesting wings in various media - hope they turn out as planned, anxious to get started. Thanks for the great theme!

Those are beautiful, TAD! I love the colors, and I can't even pick a favorite!

Very cool, TAD. I just saw a dragonfly ATC on pinterest & someone used a piece of pop can to make their flowers, butterflies & dragonflies. Oh, they looked so neat!! I am going to have to get my Big Shot out & give that a try once I chase down a pop can!!

Sure can!! Welcome to the swap & welcome to A4A. Please let us know if you have any questions. This site can be over-whelming at first but artists are very happy to help a newbie out=)

Hmm. I don't think I could work with a soft drink can, but I might have some very thin metal somewhere. That would make fun wings, wouldn't it! (thinking thinking thinking)

Very cool, TAD. I just saw a dragonfly ATC on pinterest & someone used a piece of pop can to make their flowers, butterflies & dragonflies. Oh, they looked so neat!! I am going to have to get my Big Shot out & give that a try once I chase down a pop can!!

Oh, xela707, I am so sorry to see you go. Please sign back up if you get the chance; you'll be missed!!

That is true; Kate. Probably any kind of light metal would work (with gloves!!)... And not just on the wings but for the whole dragonfly, too.

Back
Top Bottom