ATC:DRAGONFLY, DRAGONFLY/OPEN MEDIUM/DUE DATE: March 1st

Mail Call!!

CiCiCreates Your dragonflies are in; really pretty; thank you for sending an extra one...

pithier Your dragonflies are here, too. Beautiful ATCs & thanks for the extra one. Hard choice to make!!

Yes. They speak not, nor do they sing, but their jeweled bodies are supported by gossamer wings!
How is that for some AFA poetry? :laugh:
Seriously, love the dragonflies I've seen and I HAVE to start creating!!

Yeah, you got some found poetry going on there.... There have been some great ATCs coming along... I still want to see someone do the pop can dragonflies. I may just try it myself once I find some decent gloves around the house. Or borrow hubby's work gloves. I can just hear him, "NOW, what are you doing?" I am always "borrowing" his work stuff.

BlueSkyHare, I love that line you wrote! If you posted that earlier, we could all write it on our cards (the jewel body part really fits mine)!

Ferretgirl, those pop can dragonflies sound so intriguing, did you see them on Pinterest or Google Images?

Now I can't remember where I saw them at. You know what starts happening to the memory as you get older....

Mail Call!!

Seascape131 ATCs have arrived. Nice & pretty dragonflies. Thank you for sending me an extra one!!

Mail Call!!

HeatherO Your dragonflies have arrived. Very pretty & thank you for sending in an extra one!!

Back
Top Bottom