ATC:DRAGONFLY, DRAGONFLY/OPEN MEDIUM/DUE DATE: March 1st

Really pleased that you decided to join up, Kate. You girls really out-did yourselves!! Wonderful dragonflies for sure!! Oh, and Kate, yes, you can send everything together (the Finish It Up Swap stuff & the dragonflies. Not a problem at all)

Just a heads up. I haven't signed up for the Valentine swap yet, but this morning I pulled out a bunch of background papers and started playing. I now have 4 NON TRADITIONAL COLORED VALENTINES, 4 Dragonflies and 1 card that ended up with both a dragonfly and heart so I haven't decided where that will go. LOL My goal is to mail both around Wednesday, if I do I'll sign up then. I know the deadline is getting close on that swap.

Very nice die & I bet you will get a lot of use out of it. I love the cards but that 2nd black one is downright sexy;)

That is a nice die, Betsyq. Ha Ha Ha Lindylu=) What is that saying? Sexy is as sexy does or something like that!

Mail Call!!

kaisaj Your lovely dragonflies are here. I am getting hand cramps just admiring your stitching!! Thank you for sending an extra one my way=)

That die is down right addictive! You get two pieces so you can mix and match. There are several more in my gallery.

Mail Call!!

Wooper Dragonflies have flown in! Neat ideas. On two of your dragonflies they have a raised surface on their back. Is that a special kind of pen that does that? Or how did you do that? Ha Ha Ha

Two of the dragonflies are (very) mixed media, and one of them has a very textured paper as a body. The other mixed media one was build using paper bits and pieces and painted over that :)

Back
Top Bottom