ATC:DRAGONFLY, DRAGONFLY/OPEN MEDIUM/DUE DATE: March 1st

Mail Call!!

BluSkyHare Nice variety & thank you for the extra one!!

pouringdiva Dragonflies have flown in & another dragonfly punch; good job & thank you for sending an extra one, as well...

Mail Call!!

Betsyg Even better in person=) Thank you for the extra goodies & for sending an extra ATC!
LindyLu Great dragonflies!! Nice variety & thank you for the extra one for me....

I made all the different backgrounds it's not scrapbook paper. Dragonflies of an assortment of paper embellishments, stamped, die cut, and hand drawn
1_Dragonfly_swap_2-2018.jpg

TIP: the wings on the larger dragonflies in the last card top row were made from the leaves of one of the Die cut ferns also on that card. I got it too wet when coloring it and them stem fell apart giving me the idea.

Very cool cards, Linda4atc!. Clever use of the broken leaves.
I'm earning to keep all bits & pieces in a container because so many time you just need a little bit of something on a card.

Thank you, I like making starter backgrounds and usually make at least a 8.5" x 11" page so I get a lot of them. I then often add stamping or different colors to the background or combine backgrounds to make each one more unique. LOL I made cloth paper several years ago out of a third yard of Muslin and I still have at least three backgrounds of that left.

I got the instructions from the Cloth, Paper Scissors magazine, they made pillows out of it. But it is just a piece of cloth covered in pieces of paper and book pages, I think I used matte gel medium for mine.

Other ways to do it are using Tyvek envelopes instead of the cloth, or use paper then as the last layer use a piece of lace or tule as the top layer.

Dragonfly Swap

Beautiful dragonflies everyone. Such great work, both HD/HP and Collage/MM. I posted mine in my gallery but am sharing here too for the eye candy.

Back
Top Bottom