Rookie
Media
Swap Due Date: October February 17, 2018
Signup/Withdraw Date: February 14, 2018
Number of ATCs: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: 12
Medium: Hand Drawn/Hand Painted

EVERYTHING OCEAN - Hand Drawn/Hand Painted only, due February 17, 2018

This ATC SWAP is for ATC's with an OCEAN theme. I love the ocean and feel like I sometimes take for granted that I can see it whenever I want so the theme is meant to bring the beauty of the ocean to everyone! This could be a scene under the sea, a boat floating on the water or a view of the ocean from a tropical island. The only requirement is that there is OCEAN depicted on your card. Please DIVE in and join us, it will be a WHALE of a time!

As you create your EVERYTHING OCEAN ATC's, use your imagination and be creative! You can use any combination of colors and/or inhabitants. Draw or paint.

* This is my first swap so it's a a 3 for 3 trade and limited to 12 participants.

* Please sign up by posting to this thread. I will acknowledge you and add your user name to the list below.

* ONLY ATCs allowed.

* All ATCs must be a 2.5” wide x 3.5” tall. And remember they should be on sturdy cardstock, All cards need to be sturdy enough to earn the name “card” (no floppy or flimsy paper) Each completed atc should be in an individual vinyl sleeve for added protection.

* Just as important, check for cards that are too thick. Each card must still be capable of fitting into the standard ATC sleeve. If your ATC will not fit into an ATC sleeve, it is too bulky.

* Please put the Swap name and your Username on the back of all cards. And please write clearly on everything! We can't give you itrades and/or You Rock! points if we don't know who you are.

* Please confirm there is enough postage on the envelope.

* If you are inside the U.S., please include a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope 4 by 9 1/2 inches, with 49 cents postage, or one "Forever" stamp; or one forever and one 21 cent stamp if your cards are extra heavy or extra bulky (or 2 forever stamps if that is easier).

* International participants please send $1-2 US well concealed or a forever global stamp. Please include a self
addressed LARGE mailing label (around 2” x 3” is great!) or a self addressed envelope.

*Itrader will be given when I receive your ATCs. Please don’t forget to leave you rock points for the participants who’s ATCs you receive and Itrader for me.

* Cards are due IN MY HANDS by February 17, 2018. Returns will be mailed promptly. Late cards will be returned, as it is unfair to those participants who always have their cards in on time, and often early.

* A host ATC in the swap theme is appreciated and will be treasured but not a requirement!

* Thank you for considering this swap! Please PM me for my address when you are ready to mail.

Current Participants
EVERYTHING OCEAN

1. Suzi (received)
2. HeatherO (received)
3. mynameisJenn (received)
4. amee-burton (withdrew)
5. Seascape131 (received)
6. mrubyjean (received)
7. jo-on-the-go (received)
Withdrew
1. barbsburnttree
2. wolfpax3