Marvel Characters - Open Media - Due March 2, 2018

josiesuelupin

Eager Newb
Media
Swap Due Date - March 2, 2018
Signup/withdraw date - None, please just communicate!
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - 20

MARVEL CHARACTERS - Superheros, Villians, and Everything In Between

Christmas came and I recieved many new marvel items for my collection. It was here that I realized I have barely any Marvel characters in my ATC collection! I decided that it was time to fix this and knew the best way to do this was by hosting a swap.

This is a loose theme with the only requirement being that you choose something from the Marvel world. Landscapes/Settings are also welcome as long as they are not vague/non descript (a good example of a background setting would be Asgard or a Hydra Lab).

Requirements:

-All cards need to be the standard 3.5"x2.5"
-Please make sure to ship cards in some sort of protection (whether that be penny sleeves or something else.)
-Make sure to include your username on the back of the card. It makes it so much harder to thank people for their beautiful work when you are trying to guess who it came from.
-This swap is 3 for 3, a host card would be greatly appericated but is not a requirement whatsoever.
-I try my best to match effort for effort but sometimes I can't.
-It's up to you on how much information to put on the back of your card but please include AT LEAST your username, the swap name, and the name of the character. (That way if someone doesn't know what the character/place they know exactly what card they have in in their collection.)

Note: If you want to post some of your favorite Marvel characters/comics in the comments I will try my very hardest to get you a card from that if one pops up! Trust me, I'm a Bucky Barnes/Captain America freak and would love ALL of them.

Mailing:

-Please, please, have your cards in the mail FIVE BUSINESS DAYS (United States) TWO WEEKS (International) before the swap ends. I'm not great at this sometimes either, but it makes it so much easier if we don't have to wait on cards.
-US Participants - Please include a clearly written or typed label and the same postage it took to get the letter to me. If you're worried about postage, include an extra stamp and I will send it back in your envelope if it is unused.
-International Participants - Please include a clearly written or typed label and a well concelled $1. Alternate options: I will take postage from your country IF you are from Austraila, England, or Canada (I send cards enough to this country that I could use them to send to hosts as my postage!), I also accept paypal if this is an easier option!
-Late Cards with no communication will be sent back immediately.
-When you receive your returns, please leave I-Trader for your swap host (me!) and rep points for the artists of the cards you receive. Also, in your rep points, naming which card you received is nice, since people like to know where their artworks end up.

I will be providing envelopes! So please don't worry about it!

Thank you for playing and I hope to see many people join me in my most favorite fandom!

Players: (Blue means the cards have been recieved.)
0. Josiesuelupin
1. Stahlrara
2. SanDee1899
3. retirednavy2009
4. Fernheart95
5. CaitlynM
6. ChronicReader [withdrawn]
7. Allegrae
8. CiCiCreates
9. CharmingB
10. MDOC1976
11. TFBalding
12. YoshiMiharu
13. Ferretgirl

Last edited:
I will lurk for a bit, but my son would never forgive me if I didn't join - eventually. He has a huge POP collection and I also designed and made him a Marvel quilt.

I hope you decide to join! I have a large POP collection myself. Just added five figures this Christmas.

lurking too.
Would love to see what the favorites are of those participating, please post! Give us some ideas! It will help lurkers decide to join! :-)

I hope you lurkers decide to join! Stahlrara you're signed up :)

I'll get started by posting some of my favorites:
Bucky Barnes is my all time drop down favorite, Ironman, Captain America, I am a huge X-Men fangirl (especially with Wolverine and Magneto). I honestly love so many of them.

My son's favorite is Thor ...(he's 40....shhh). Cute story - last Halloween he dressed up as Thor and sat on the front porch for the trick-or-treaters. A really little guy, maybe 4 or 5, came up the driveway also dressed as Thor. Chris held out his hammer and the little guy touched it with his own, then went running down the driveway telling his Daddy that he touched Thor's hammer. It was just too cute!

SanDee1899, retirednavy2009, and Fernheart95 you are signed up!

blueskysunburn I sure hope you decided to join! But you are welcome to lurk :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom