Word of the Year 2018~Due March 19

Ha ha CQ! That’s a fair word for a Friday! Hang in there!! The weekend will be here in just a handful of hours!!!

PaintedChairs, I received your request for my address, but was unable to reply to you. I got a site message saying that you have opted not to receive personal messages? You may need to check your settings.

Marie, if the 14th spot is still open I would love to join. I chose my word after Christmas and ordered my Bullet Journal too. Now I just have to learn how to make it work.

Hi Rosa! You’re welcome to lurk, and I do hope you join in!
Welcome Juliaom! You may certainly move into slot 14! I’ll add you now. I just got my journal too. It’s a smallish five year with only about 5 short lines for each day, and that day for all 5 years is on each page so in a couple years I’ll be able to see at a glance where I am now and where I was on this same date 1, 2, 3, or 4 years ago. Just a synopsis... and the last word I write is always which of my words I touched on well that day. Today, my hubby and I cooked together, watched the Super Bowl together and went to church together. (Talk about a banner day! It’s not always like that.) The word I wrote last today was: CONNECTED. :o) What are your words going to be?

Last edited:
Thank you for joining me. Putting our word out there will validate and hold us accountable.
My word is "DIRECTION".
Most of my adult life has been spent looking backwards, coulda, shoulda, woulda!
Time is fast running out so I decided to make my life focus in a FORWARD DIRECTION from now on.
There ain't nuttun' I can do about yesterday anymore!

Oh I like that! Coulda, woulda shoulda have never been my friends either! So far I’ve done healthy and connected. I think I may choose three words. N

Wow! A lot has happened here today! Nice set pouringdiva! I really like the words that you chose. :-)
Zandradee, that word has a story behind it... I guess they all do. Wishing you the very best as you face this. GREAT WORD!
I’m soooo sorry to hear about your job,aginghippychic. I wonder what possibilities just opened for you ?!?! Change is so scary, and exciting too... prayers rising... Beautiful powerful card!
I’m doing three words. HEALTHY, CONNECTED, and SHANTI. I hope that doesn’t water down my focus. But I feel all three I don’t want to leave any out.
((( Virtual hugs to all of you))))

I finished the rest of my cards today: Bloom, Growth and Grateful. Marie, I will PM you for your address. Thanks for hosting this encouraging swap!

Joan, they’re beautiful!!! I love how one is the baby plant and the other two are full-grown blossoming flowers! There is growth right there :-) Best of luck with these intentions! I’ll send you my address. <3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom