Word of the Year 2018~Due March 19

That’s great lazyshadows! I’ll add you to the list right away. I’ll let you know when they get here, and I know I’ll peek in your gallery too! :-)

Last edited:
Finished! I had posted "Play" earlier so here are "Create", "Love", and "Positive" and I am ready to mail!

Great cards susyq! I especially like positive. I love the way you foreshortened the stars on a tilt, and how it looks like lady liberty is actually holding them in the air. :-) Great idea! And great follow through! I just sent you my address :-)

Finished! I had posted "Play" earlier so here are "Create", "Love", and "Positive" and I am ready to mail!

And they’re here! Suzyq your cards are in my hands right now and they’re even better than the photos! Thanks for the hostie and the extra goodies too! LOVE the envelope which I know represents FALL but has me transported to SPRING. How did that work exactly? Grins! :wubclub:

Last edited:
Always glad to know my cards have arrived safely, thanks!
Isn't that envelope fun? I couldn't part with pretty wall calendars at the end of the year and had amassed quite a few when someone or something (Pinterest?) gave me the idea of turning them into artsy envies. Recycling rules!

Julia, I certainly will. :-)
I just double checked in my folder and they are definitely not here yet. When did you mail them?

Londonart, your cards ARE here. Arrived safely today. Stunning!

I would like to join, please!
I'm a newbie to ATC and since I don't have any examples of other work I created a card *hoping* I'd be accepted for this swap.
View attachment 193077
Words I'm considering: Change (attached), Mindful, Explore

Thank you!

Welcome Anni! Glad to meet you. Welcome to AFA and to the Word of the Year Swap. I’ll add you now. PM me for my address when your cards are ready. And feel free to ask questions here too. This is a great group of artists, and someone is always willing to help. :-)

My cards are in the mail, i will post pics in the gallery later;)

They’re here in my hand now, and they’re wonderful! I love how well each one represents its ‘word’ perfectly. Thanks for the hostie and the hostess extra bits too! I need to put these in the folder but I think I’ll admire them a bit longer first. :-)

Back
Top Bottom