Word of the Year 2018~Due March 19

Yeah!! Relief!! Was that envelope not self Explanatory!!!! Who could miss that, address, return address, hand cancel, Stamps, cancelled with postmark,etc. etc.
I guess my DIRECTION cards took the wrong Direction! Story of my Life, how prophetic.
I have never had mail go awol. Thank you for letting me know.

Mail call! Iberostar, your set arrived fast!!!! Already here and being admired! Thanks for the extras too! :-)

Finally!!!! Drum roll please......
Juliaom your GORGEOUS set arrived today! No explanation as to what took so long, but they’re here in my hands in pristine condition. *see photo* Yahoo!!! What a huge relief!!!

Anni, your lovely set arrived today as well. :-) Thank you BOTH for the extras! :-)

It’s so upsetting when cards that you’ve labored over go missing or take a very long time to get where they’re going. So I am especially happy to let you both know that your sets are here, safe, and in excellent condition. Let’s give them a little rest before they journey out again to their new homes. :-)

:-)

Attachment 193461

is the post I was referring to!!

Ahhh.... that’s because I deleted the image after I was sure she had seen it. I posted it to reassure that the cards really were finally here and in good condition. For some unknown reason they took AGES to get here and we were beginning to fear they were lost. You can see Julia’s gorgeous cards by scrolling back to post #150 of this thread. :-)

Indeed they have Josie! They were in the box yesterday. Gorgeous!!!!! (I hosted a dinner last night and couldn’t post until now. ) :-)

did mine ever arrive?

Yes Rosa, scroll back to post #229 to see your mail call. You’re marked ‘recieved’ on the roster -line 21– too.
I’m glad you asked though, because I discovered that I’d forgotten to leave your well-deserved itrader! It’s done now.
Sooo glad you got them out before the snowstorm! They’re predicting 2 feet here on Tuesday! Brrrrr....

Last set arrived today, or it would have if I had been here to pay the postage due… Tomorrow I’ll put the money out and they should return here on Wednesday. Sorry everyone! Hang tight!

Update: all cards have been swapped, all envelopes were taken to the post office, weighed and mailed this morning. Be watching your mailboxes!!
Also, FYI: the Mr Rogers postage stamps are now available! Squee!

Back
Top Bottom