Word of the Year 2018~Due March 19

Greetings again,

Got My 3 ATC Cards in the mail today! will rate either tonight or tomorrow.

Much thanks, enjoying them!

UGH! Am Embarrassed! haha! I already got the ATC Cards from Marie , so it is for another Swap I am in that I
got 3 ATC Cards from

Last edited:
It’s so strange Juliaom... Zandradee and ann_stebbing have theirs as well. And they’re MUCH further away than you are. But I have faith. They made it to me... they’ll make it back to you. I just wish I knew when... :-/

OK, this is a conspiracy. Cards have gotten to Greece, the UK, France and California, but not Kentucky.
Nothing again today. I know we are the backwoods, but Amazon finds me easy enough.
Its beginning to be freaky.

HORRAY!!! SUCCESS, the USPS found Kentucky, in only 18 days. Mailed on the 24th of March, my lovely cards came today. We get our mail late in the day so I was thrilled to see your envie. Super thanks to MARIE, and Zandradee, and Marge "Taylor", for the gorgeous Direction cards. They are just perfect. Thanks Marie and all for hanging in there with me.

I’m so relieved and glad for you!!! That was starting to get eerie! I wonder what’s going on with 18 days from Maryland to Kentucky? That’s a LOT of days!

And I’m thrilled you love your returns! Yes!!! I tried really hard to make sure that everyone got their word at least once.
:-) Sooo happy with the way this swap has gone.

Back
Top Bottom