Word of the Year 2018~Due March 19

Pouringdiva and MicheleMC, your cards arrived safely today. Lovely sets from both of you. Thanks for the hostie pouringdiva. <3

Juliaom, thank you for the huge envelope STUFFED with security liner, pretty papers, tissue paper and more! What a wonderful surprise! And just in time to share with both swaps I’m hosting now! Your words might be helpful and generous. Thank you so much!

Welcome to lurkers corner suzyq! Don’t mind the cat, she’s harmless. There are chips over there somewhere. Join in whenever you’re you’d like. We’ll love to have you. :-)

Lovely set Juliaom! I love how the dragonfly’s body is melded with the arrow. It really makes your statement.

OK it looks like we can do same word on all cards, OR a different word on each?
Cool cards Juliaom.

Suzyq, this Swap is 3 or 6 depending on your choice. You could do 5 of one word and 1 of another, a different word on every card, 2 and 2... I guess it all depends on which word(s) you want to spend the most time with. :-) You may also indicate whether you’re hoping for mostly other words in your returns or if you’d like me to send other artist’s depictions of your word(s). As much as I can with what I receive, I will try to match up requests. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Suzyq, this Swap is 3 or 6 depending on your choice. You could do 5 of one word and 1 of another, a different word on every card, 2 and 2... I guess it all depends on which word(s) you want to spend the most time with. :-) You may also indicate whether you’re hoping for mostly other words in your returns or if you’d like me to send other artist’s depictions of your word(s). As much as I can with what I receive, I will try to match up requests. Hope this helps!

Yes, it does help, thanks. Here's my first so I guess I'm off the lurkers couch. Not sure if this is my one true word or if there will be more. Sometimes I'm guided by the stash instead of guiding the stash.

suzyq, that’s lovely. There is such a tranquility to it. Ahhh... I can almost feel the breeze… :-) I’ll add you to the list right now :-)

Wow londonart! Those are very POWERFUL cards! They’d be right at home in a personal guide deck. There’s something open and almost raw there... Thank you for sharing them!

Back
Top Bottom