HandDrawn/HandPainted Decorated Letter ATCs - G, H & I - Due 20th February 2018

Just to let you know that I am going to the UK from 13th to 19th, so won't be as active on the site. I will try and check in periodically, but I won't find any mail until I return on 20th, which may delay things a bit.

I'm back! but with an unhealthy dose of the flu, so it may be day or so before I am fit enough to do the 2 swaps due today. All the remaining cards arrived in my bumper mailbox whilst I was away. Cards received from ForestcreekArt, Chronic Reader and TAD. I'm not really with it, but thanks for the extra stuff. I'll me more specific in iTraders.

Finally feeling a bit more human today. The cards looked beautiful all laid out. The returns are going in the mail this afternoon. I hope you all enjoy them. Please remember to let me know when you receive your cards via this thread (so that I can archive this swap and get another going !!) Also remember to leave me an iTrader and YouRock points for the lovely people whose cards you receive. Thank you all so much for playing.

My letters arrived today! Thanks you for hosting ann_stebbing! Also, thanks to ChronicReader, pouringdiva and CiCiCreates, for the lovely cards. I will be leaving my feedback for all of you this evening!

received my returns. Off to give Itrader for our lovely hostess and you rocks for donnacr, ThouArtDelyrias, and Suzi. You all ROCK!!!

Received stunning cards from (in alphabetical order): ThouArtDelyrias, fandanie and pouringdiva.

Thanks must go to our Host for another wonderful instalment and the extras in the envelope.

off to leave points for all

Back
Top Bottom