January PAT - hot and cold, Due date: March 19

For some reason I have been unable to edit either post #1 or #2. Kynara and I have been trying to work out the reason and it appears that it has something to do with me copying the post from last year's PAT - the old system does not work well with the new system.
I will be issuing invitations to people to hopefully fill more of our spots so people can start their cards.

Donnacr,
I would like to sign up for groups 3 and 4. The last time you did this swap, I really enjoyed doing the cards and loved my returns.

Themes

G-3. tree/trees
G-4. cat/cats

This sounds like fun and I was excited to see you are also in QLD! I was about to join but then realised the +15 iTrader rating. I'm fairly new so maybe next time. ;)

Linda4atc
- welcome to groups 2 and 3 - LOVE your themes and can't wait to see what people make for them.

karenr
- PATs ARE fun but are a serious commitment (hence the +15 requirement). I would love to see you in my July PAT.
Whereabouts in Queensland are you? I have just moved from Gladstone CQ to Varsity Lakes (south Gold Coast).

welcome jo.on.the.go - great theme for Group 2

I am closing those groups that have had no interest and will be closing this PAT to sign ups on the 19th of this month to give everyone a month for mailing

I have issued personal invitations to over 20 people and have had some join us, if you know of anyone else that you feel might fill one of our spots please feel free to invite them.
We only have 8 spots to be full now (and I can take 2 of those) - let's see if we can make it happen.

I've caught up with the other swaps I've joined, so please sign me up for Group 3 and 4, for....once again--the owl! Thanks Donna!

BluSkyHare- I am so glad that you can now join us. I have added you to Groups 3 and 4.

I cannot hand-draw so cannot join Group 2 but I LOVE zentangles and so will join Group 5 with the theme: circles (either circle tangles or tangles within circle shapes)

Last edited:
I will join Group 4 with the theme: circles and it is now FULL.

just bumping us in the hope of filling those last few places

Back
Top Bottom