January PAT - hot and cold, Due date: March 19

I'll join group three with a bird theme--that fills up a group. :)

goatgirl - welcome to Group 3 (and thanks for filling a group)

Here are my cards for Group 5. ThouArtDelyrias - I don't know why, but your butterfly card just refused to come together. This is version 6.
Thumbnails in order are: ThouArtDelyrias, ann stebbing and Annie.

1_Jan_PAT.jpg

Group 2 - hand-drawn/ painted cold colours ONLY

1. dithespy - landscape
3. jo.on.the.go - seascape

I am going to be away for the next couple of weeks so I'll complete the cards for Group 3 and the 2 others for group1. This will mean I can put my cards in the mail before I go away. If someone else joins group 1, I'll try to complete their cards as soon as I can (while I'm away) and send them separately. Would that be OK?

So sorry to be MIA. :embarrassed:
Evalila - welcome to Group 2, dragonflies will be perfect for that group.

Linda4atc- I always love your encaustic work, lucky Group 2

dithespy- I hope that it will be an enjoyable couple of weeks and not filled with work.

It is now the 19th and, as promised, I am closing this PAT to sign ups.

Here are my cards for Group 2, cold colors, hand drawn/painted. The cards have been mailed.

The Mountains Are Calling - for dithespy (landscape theme)
Ride the Wild Dragon - for Linda4atc (fantasy theme)
Damselfly - for Evalila (dragonflies theme)

Rhino - for Donnacr I know this isn't "cold colors" but I made this card special for Donna because she had requested the rhino card I made previously, but it was requested by somebody else just minutes before I received her PM. So I redrew a rhino as a host card, and I figured she wouldn't want it in cold colors!

Ohh Jo she is Beautiful!!! I was really surprised I struggled with the Dragonfly. I tossed the first one, the second one I didn't like so I collaged flowers over it and made into a pretty APC for sniisk. Evalila, I hope you like the third one... I actually ended up with colored pencils which I don't use often. (first was copics, second was watercolor.)
1_PAT2-2018_for_Evalila.jpg

roup 3 - mixed media hot colours ONLY

1_my_art_004.jpg
dithespy - butterflies-
1_my_art_002.jpg
Dee - tree/ trees
1_my_art_001.jpg
BluSkyHare - owl(s)
1_my_art_003.jpg
goat girl - bird(s)
Dee after seeing these on the computer I wasn't really happy with your first tree card. I don't want to overstuff the envelopes so pick the one you like best.
1_for_Dee.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom