Friend of AFA
Media
Swap Due Date: March 10, 2018
Signup/withdraw date: March 1, 2018
Number of Cards: 3 for 3 OR 6 for 6
Number of participants: 40 maximum

Demon Spawn: Children & Babies Gone Bad
An Open-Media ATC Swap​

I hosted a swap with this theme back in 2010, and I thought I'd revisit an oldie-but-goodie.

For this swap, make three or six cards in any media. The focus of the card should be on a child or baby who has GONE BAD.

Scary vampire babies, zombie children, booze-hound infants . . . all work for me. Children should be roughly UNDER the age of 12--no teenagers here.

Keep in mind that you probably will receive a mix of media in return. So, a collage artist MIGHT get a hand-drawn card, or vice versa. I do try to swap quality for quality, though, when possible. Of course, that's all subjective, so I'm not even sure it's necessary to state it.

Make me want to keep them all, but make me want to sleep with one eye open! :eek:

The work should be entirely different and original (don't "assembly line" three cards that are almost exactly the same). Digital cards need to be held to this standard, too.

- All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5”
- All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
- Please put artist ID & real name on backs of all ATCs at a minimum.

- Please only send art that took time and care.
- No card's focus should be a sticker or scrapbooking embellishment. Though, if you can find stickers or crap-booking supplies in this theme, you better share WHERE you found them.

Please include username and swap name on all envelopes sent in, just to help keep me from going crazier.

International peeps--Please include stamps = to what it takes to ship your cards to me + clearly write out your return address, so I can use my own envelopes. International players can send US stamps or stamps from their own country.

US Participants--Please include a business-sized SASE with stamps = to what it takes to ship your cards to me.

NOTE TO U.S. PLAYERS: Nothing ever takes the place of properly addressed, sufficiently posted SASEs. Stay golden in my book by doing your part with that! 90% of the time, one "forever" stamp is just not enough. They come back to me marked RETURN TO SENDER if I don't add more postage, so the post office is not getting the short end of the stick there--I am. And we all come up short unintentionally sometimes, and different Post Offices vary in their definition of "rigid" envelopes, so don't think I'm being the Postage Due Cop . . . an occasional quarter is not going to bankrupt me. At least not yet. lol!

All cards are due in my hands by the due date. Late cards will be returned, even if I think you and/or your art is awesome. Please mail early so they arrive on time. Late cards without notice and no-shows will receive neutral iTraders. [I really do leave neutrals . . . so don't be surprised.]

Please PM me as you prepare to send your cards if you need my address. I just moved in November of 2017!

Thank you for considering this swap . . . I think the returns should be fabulously evil!

BTW, I love receiving iTraders, but look at my rating--it's not like I need another one. What I'd like to encourage players to do is to make sure they click that "You Rock!" button for their returns when they feel they should spread the love.

Who wants to play? (BOLD = your cards have arrived!)

amyfaerie
MDOC1976
goldfish
JavaZarf
Phoenix
LadyShadows
Stahlrala
zandradee
CharmingB
Ancient Planter

Last edited:
Thank you--hope to see you back, AP!

oh, I hope some people will want to play . . . maybe it's too specific. I'll give it another few days and then decide. :)

fantastic, yonawrites! I'm adding you now! JavaZarf, I'm looking forward to what you come up with! <3

I have missed you, Amy! We met at Portland Conference years ago. I am starting to do ATCs again and LOVE this theme, and that it is by you! Sign me up please, (Traci)

Traci! I'm so glad to see you here! I have you signed up--I hope you've been well! <3

LadyShadows and Stahlrala, welcome!

Back
Top Bottom