Demon Spawn: Children and Babies Gone Bad, Due March 10, 2018

Everyone, I'm going to an education conference in Washington DC this week--leaving early Wednesday and back on Sunday. My husband will check for mail while I'm gone, but my online presence might be a bit lighter than usual. I don't know how much free time I'll have . . . but who knows? I don't have to share the hotel room, so I might just be spending a little time holed up, eating room service. LOL!

perfect, Shirley--I'll be looking for them!

In a weird turn of events, my conference was at the same hotel as the CPAC conference this week. It's made for an interesting couple of days! LOL! I'll be home tomorrow evening, and I'll update any arrivals on Sunday.

amyfaerie, I am sorry but I am going to need to withdraw. I thought I would try this swap because it was really different for me but my attempts just are not cutting it. I looked at creepy dolls on Pinterest & freaked myself out of being able to make these ATCs. Sorry about that.....

Hi amyfaerie
I'm sorry to say that I am going to have to withdraw. I'm sick and won't be able finish in time to mail them. �� hopefully I will be able too next time .

Hello all!

I have Mathew's cards AND Shirley's cards here--I'll open up envelopes and give iTraders a little later. Getting all the fires put out after being away from work for four days took a little extra energy Monday/Tuesday, but I'm coming up for air. :)

I did sent LadyShadows a message with my address, so no worries . . . I am also sorry to see so many people withdrawal, but hopefully the rest of us will make it to the end. I'm sorry to see bastcrystal, ferretgirl, and yonawrites go! <3

Back
Top Bottom