Demon Spawn: Children and Babies Gone Bad, Due March 10, 2018

these are great, zandradee! I can't wait to see them up close!

We're sliding into the home stretch on the swap . . . I am going to wait for zandradee's to show up, since we're such a small little group, and it's my fault for not getting my address to her on Thursday when she originally asked. :unsure:

LadyShadows, I'll let you know if they arrive today--I still have to finish my own cards (OMG), so I'm expecting I'll swap cards and send out on Tuesday or Wednesday, if everyone else's are here by then.

I haven't heard from Phoenix or goldfish, but I did receive zandradee's cards and LadyShadows's card yesterday! I will wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to swap, just in case something's just running a bit late. However, I think we're going to end up with just 8 participants, including me.

I'm calling this one a wrap . . . I'm going to wait until Friday (my day off) to swap cards and mail envelopes. It's a small swap, but there are some wonderful cards here!

excuses, excuses:
I just want you all to know that it's the last week of classes, and I am swamped in research papers right now. I do not know what possessed me to pick the due date--but I promise I'm really excited to get returns out to you!

They are on their way! :jiggy:

I made cards for the swap, and in order to ingratiate myself (there were three people, including me, who made 6 cards), a few of you who sent 3 cards plus a host card received 4 in return.

Thank you--your cards were even better in person! <3

I'm so glad they're there! That means everyone else's should be showing up shortly!

Mine arrived today! I have cards from Stahlrala, MDOC1976, Ancient Planter and our lovely hostess Amyfaerie herself -- thanks to you all! And more thanks to Amy, for hostessing with aplomb -- so glad you revisited this swap from the past!

Matthew, since you signed up via PM, and I can't find you elsewhere in the thread, I can't 'You Rock' you. I will if you post something, of course. In the meantime, thank you for the 'Creepy and Kooky' card - especially love the texture!

Thank you, Zandradee! I'm so glad you liked your returns. Yes, to "rock" Mathew, I had to look him up on another thread. :)

I'm glad everone's returns are slowly landing . . . it's quiet over here, so I'm going to have them archive the swap this coming week. <3

Back
Top Bottom